Central University of Kerala (CUK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Kerala (CUK).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 10/2/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central University of Kerala (CUK)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||23.02.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Riverside Transit Campus, Padannakkad., Nileshwar, Kerala 671314|
Detail of Central University of Kerala (CUK) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the post of Project Assistant for DST sponsored project under Principal Investigator, Dr Ranjith Kumavath, Dept. of Genomic Science.
- No. & name of post ; 01- Project Assistant
- Project Duration; 10 month
- Eligibility Qualification: Master of Science in any subjcct under Life Science (GenomicsBiotechnologyMolecular BiologyCancer Biology with minimum of First class.
- Desirable Qualifications: Practical Knowledge of ccll line studies.
- Emoluments; Rs.8000.00 (Consolidated)
- Maximum Age Limit: Less than 28 years
- Date and place of Interview: 23, February, 2015 (Monday) at 11:00 am -Department of Genomic Science.
Selection Procedure for Central University of Kerala (CUK) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 10/2/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant vacancy in Central University of Kerala (CUK):
Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may appear for WALKIN INTERVIEW along with bIo data and original education certificates. Advance copy of application may also be addressed to the principal Investigator, Dr. Ranjith Kumavath, Principal Investigator Department of Genomic science, Central University of Kerala, Padanakkad 671314 to reach on or before 21st February, 2015 before 5:00 pm, either by post of by email to RNKumavath@cukerala.ac.in
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10/2/2015
Riverside Transit Campus, Padannakkad., Nileshwar, Kerala 671314
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CUK|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017