Central University of Kerala (CUK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Registrar through recruitment notification – Central University of Kerala (CUK) Recruitment 2015 – No. CUK/APPT/NT-1/2014. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Kerala (CUK).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Registrar Job on or before 01st March 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central University of Kerala (CUK)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||01st March 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Recruitment Cell, Central University of Kerala, Tejas wini Hills, Periye PO, Kasaragod – 671 316|
Detail of Central University of Kerala (CUK) Registrar Recruitment:
Name of the Post: Registrar
- No. of the Post: 01 One
- Pay Scale: PB 4 Rs. 37400 – 67000 with GP Rs. 10000/-
- Required Job Profile:A Masters degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B” in the UGC seven point scale in any discipline from a recognized UniversityInstitute. 2. At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of & 7000- and above or with eight yearsservice in the AGP of & ,000- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration. OR Comparable experience in research establishment andor other institutions of higher education. OR 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
- Age : Not more than 57 years. No further upper age relaxation will be permissible.
Selection Procedure for Central University of Kerala (CUK) – Registrar Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01st March 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Registrar vacancy in Central University of Kerala (CUK):
(1) Persons in service should apply through proper channel. (2) The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for TestInterview. Where the number of applications received is large andor where it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates, the University at its discretion may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualificationsexperience prescribed in the advertisement. (3) Changes in Regulations on qualifications, experience, etc. issued by the UGCGovt. of India subsequent to this notification will become mandatory from the respective dates of effect prescribed. (4) Persons appointed on deputation basis shall be governed by the deputation rules of Govt. of India as amended from time to time. (5) The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the post advertised. (6) The qualification and age prescribed shall be as on the last date for receipt of application. (7) In case of any disputes, any suites or legal proceedings against the University, the jurisdiction shall be the Honble High Court of Kerala (8) Outstation candidates (beyond 20 Kms.) belonging to SCSTDA categories called for interview will be reimbursed single secondclass railway fare from station to station towards journey expenses on production of ticketproof. (9) Selection will be made on the basis of candidatesperformance at the interview. (10) No interim queries regarding interviewselection will be entertained. (l l) Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. (12) Interested persons should apply in triplicate along with two recent passport size photographs, photo copies of all supporting documents and processing fee of & 500- in the form of DD from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of Central University of Kerala payable at Kasaragod. The SCSTWomen and DA candidates are exempted from payment. The applicants may note that only the application format is to be in triplicate, but only one copy of documents is required to be sent. (13) Applications should reach the Incharge, Recruitment Cell, Central University of Kerala, Tejas wini Hills, Periye PO, Kasaragod – 671 316 on or before 1st March 2015. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay. (14) The advertisement number and the post applied for should be super-scribed on the envelope.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job : 01st March 2015
Central University of Kerala (CUK) Recruitment 2015 – No. CUK/APPT/NT-1/2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CUK|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016