Central University of Bihar (CUB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Bihar (CUB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 02/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central University of Bihar (CUB)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central University of Bihar, patna|
Detail of Central University of Bihar (CUB) – Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one JRF position in the Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences (BRNS)Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) sponsored research project (No. 35/14/14/2014-BRNS) at Central University of Bihar, Patna, on purely temporary basis, coterminus with the duration of the project. Total duration of project is 3 years.
- Title: Genetic improvement of Makhana (Euryale ferox salisbury) through gamma radiation.
- Qualification: M.Sc. in BiotechnologyPlant breedingLife sciencesBotanyBiochemistry.
- Desirable: Working experience in the area of molecular markers and plant physiology.
- Fellowship: Rs 16,000 pm. for first two years, and Rs 18,000 pm. after the completion of two years.
- Age limit: As per norm of Government of India.
Selection Procedure for Central University of Bihar (CUB) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/04/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow – Vacancy in Central University of Bihar (CUB):
Interested and eligible candidates may e-mail hisher application and updated CVbio-data to Dr Nitish Kumar (nitishQcub.ac.in) within 21 days after publication of this advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail for a interview. No TADA will be paid to the candidates appearing for the interview. The original certificates should be brought for verification at the time of interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/04/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016