Central University of Bihar (CUB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Central University of Bihar (CUB) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. CUSB / 27 / FACULTY / 2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Bihar (CUB).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor Job on or before 10 Aug 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central University of Bihar (CUB)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 22 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Patna
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10 Aug 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Central University of Bihar (CUB) , Patna
Detail of Central University of Bihar (CUB) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
- Asst.Professor Computer Science Recruitment in Central University of South Bihar
- Department /No.of Posts
- Computer Science (M.Sc.)/ UR 01 Post
- Communication and Media Studies / 2 [UR-1, OBC-1] Posts
- Development Studies 1 OBC(PD) Post
- Economics / 2 [OBC-1, ST-1] Posts
- Education / 6 [UR-3, OBC-1, SC-2]Posts
- English/ 3 [UR-1, OBC-1, ST-1]Posts
- Law/ 2 [UR-1, OBC(PD)-1] Posts
- Life Science / 1 ST Post
- Psychology/ 1 OBC Post
- ociology 2 [UR-1, OBC-1] Posts
- Statistics / 1 SC(PD) Post
- Essential qualifications for the post of ASSISTANT PROFESSOR in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Languages, Journalism and Mass Communication, Education & Law (i) Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. (ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET / SET. (iii) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this Clause 3.3.1, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities / Colleges / Institutions. (iv) NET / SLET / SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET / SLET / SET is not conducted. NOTE: (1) A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and Master’s level for the SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities (Physical and Visual Disabilities) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. (2) A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks, to the Ph.D. degree holders who have passed their master’s degree prior to 19th Sept.1991. (3) B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F shall be regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed. (4) Under the term ‘good academic record’ the candidate must have obtained on an average of 50% marks in each of the two public examinations/degrees immediately preceding the Master’s degree.
- For the posts in Education Only : a. A Master’s Degree in Arts / Humanities / Sciences / Commerce and M.Ed. each with a minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed), OR M.A. (Education) and B.Ed. each with a minimum of 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed); and b. Any other stipulation prescribed by the UGC / such other affiliating body / State Government, from time to time for the positions of Principal and lectures, shall be mandatory.
- Desirable for the teaching faculty in Education Assistant Professor (06 Posts) (One each in following pedagogic courses) Pedagogy of Hindi Language – 01 Pedagogy of English Language – 01 Pedagogy of Mathematics – 01 Pedagogy of Biology – 01 Pedagogy of Social Science – 01 Open – 01 Qualification for the above posts: (i) Postgraduate degree in the relevant subject (Hindi/English/Mathematics/Animal Science (Zoology) or Plant Science (Botany)/History or Geography or Political Science) with minimum 55% marks. (ii) M.Ed. with minimum 55% marks. (iii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the NationalEligibility Test (NET) in Education Subject conducted by the UGC. However, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in Education in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor. In case of the Candidates from Engineering & Technology Stream with ME/ MTech / MS degree
- For the posts in Computer Science and Bioinformatics Only : 1. Essential: First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch (CS/IT in case of Computer Science). 2. Without prejudice to the above, the following conditions may be considered desirable: (i) Teaching, research, industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization; (ii) Papers presented at Conferences and / or in refereed journals. Note: The candidates shall not be eligible under the Engineering & Technology Stream on the basis of Master of Computer Application degree.
- Essential qualifications for the post of ASSISTANT PROFESSOR in Engineering and Technology Discipline i. Essential First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering & Technology. ii. Without prejudice to the above, the following conditions may be considered desirable: 1. Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization; 2. Papers presented at Conferences and / or in refereed journals. However, to fulfill our present requirement preference will be given to Ph.D. Degree awarded or submitted candidates.
- Application Fee : Rs. 1,000/- for General and OBC category, US$25 (US Dollars) for Candidates applying from abroad. The SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from paying the application fees.
- Application Fee must be submitted through Bank Challan (to be downloaded from the University website). The Bank details are as follows: Name of the A/c – “Central University of South Bihar Recruitment ” A/c No. – 4458005500000287 Name of the Bank : Punjab National Bank, Raja Bazar, Patna IFS Code No. : PUNB0445800 Swift Code No. : PUNBINBBDIB (For US Dollar) Institute Id : CUSBP Collection Code: CUSBP The Bank Challan (non-refundable) must be placed/tagged at top of the application.
Selection Procedure for Central University of Bihar (CUB) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10 Aug 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor Vacancy in Central University of Bihar (CUB) :
The duly filled in application form, complete in all respect along with fee must be sent only by Speed post/ Registered post/ Courier to The Registrar, Central University of South Bihar, BIT Campus, P.O. : B.V. College, Patna-800014. Last Date of Receiving Application 10th August, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10 Aug 2015
Central University of Bihar (CUB) Recruitment 2014 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. CUSB / 27 / FACULTY / 2015.
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016