Central University of Bihar has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed ME, M.Tech, MSc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Bihar.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 31.08.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central University of Bihar
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000/- p.m
Job Location : Patna
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31.08.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dr. Pradhan Parth Sarthi, Head, Centre for Environmental Sciences, Central University of South Bihar, Patna-14
Detail of Central University of Bihar Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Project Title: “Possible future changes in Indian Summer Monsoon Rainfall (ISMR) under warmer Climate”
- Qualification : Candidate should possess First Class M. Sc./M. Sc. (Tech) / M Tech/ in Geophysics, Environmental Science, Atmospheric Science, Meteorology, or any concerned areas of Earth Sciences
- Desirable : Working knowledge of weather and climate data and Geographical Information System (GIS)
- Fellowship : Rs. 12,000/-
Selection Procedure for Central University of Bihar – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Central University of Bihar :
Interested candidate may directly sent his/her application along with detail CV on email to Dr. Pradhan Parth Sarthi, Head, Centre for Environmental Sciences, Central University of South Bihar, Patna-14 on or before 31st August, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.08.2015
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017