Central University of Haryana (CUH) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Central University of Haryana (CUH) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 1/C/T/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Haryana (CUH).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor. Walk in Interview will be held on 21/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central University of Haryana (CUH)
Vacancy Name : Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, PAny Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy :NA
Job Location : Haryana
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 21/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Central University of Haryana (CUH),Jant-Pali Villages, Mahendergarh District, Pali, Haryana 123029
Detail Of Central University of Haryana (CUH) Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor||NA||Graduate, Post Graduate||NA||NA|
- Company Name : Central University of Haryana (CUH)
- Vacancy Name : Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor
- Educational Qualification : Graduate, Post Graduate
- Total No Of Vacancy :NA
- Salary :NA
- Job Location : Haryana
Selection Procedure For Central University of Haryana (CUH) – Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor Post:
- Written Test on 21/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor vacancy in Central University of Haryana (CUH):
- Walk in interview for various teaching posts [Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor] on Contract/ Deputation/ Temporary basis for the following departments will be held as per schedule given below.
- The candidates should bring their applications (two copies) on prescribed Proforma along with original and self-attested copies of certificates.
- The application form is available on University website.
- The qualifications should be same as per norms prescribed for the post of Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor by the U.G.C. amended from time to time. For details, UGC website www.ugc.ac.in may be referred.
- chemistry 13/7/2015, 09:00 am
- Biotechnology 13/7/2015, 02:30 pm
- Chemistry 14/7/2015, 09:00 am
- Computer Science & Information Technology 15/7/2015, 09:00 am
- Economics 15/7/2015, 02:30 pm
- Environmental Science 16/7/2015, 09:00 am
- Geography 16/7/2015, 11:30 am
- History and Archaeology 17/7/2015, 09:00 am
- Journalism & Mass Communication 17/7/2015, 11:00 am
- Library & Information Science 17/7/2015, 12:00 noon
- Management 18/7/2015, 09:00 am
- Mathematics 18/7/2015, 11:00 am
- Microbiology 18/7/2015, 02:30 am
- Nutrition Biology 18/7/2015, 03:30 am
- Physics 19/7/2015, 09:00 am
- Psychology 19/7/2015, 11:00 am
- Sociology 19/7/2015, 12:00 noon
- Statistics 21/7/2015, 09:00 am
- Tourism & Hotel Management 21/7/2015, 11:00 am
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 21/07/2015
VENUE :Central University of Haryana (CUH),Jant-Pali Villages, Mahendergarh District, Pali, Haryana 123029
Reference: Central University of Haryana (CUH) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. 1/C/T/2015
Top Company Openings:
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Staff Selection Commission|
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Ministry of Railways|
|Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Border Security Force|
|United India Insurance Company Limited|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation|
|Karnataka State Police|
|Union Public Service Commission|
|Life Insurance Corporation of India|