Central University of Haryana invites online application for the recruitment of Executive Engineer & More Vacancies for Bachelor’s degree/Master’s Degree/B.E/B.Tech holders
Company name : Central University of Haryana
Posts : Executive Engineer & More Vacancies
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree/Master’s Degree/B.E/B.Tech
Salary : Rs.5200- 67000 /- p.m
No of Openings : 58
Location : Haryana
Last date to apply : 05-09-2014
Details of Post :
Executive Engineer & More Vacancies
- Name of the Posts: Non Teaching
- Controller of Examinations: 01 Post
- Librarian: 01 Post
- Deputy Librarian: 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar: 02 Posts
- Executive Engineer: 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 02 Posts
- Information Scientist: 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 02 Posts
- Public Relation Officer: 01 Post
- Private Secretary: 03 Posts
- Assistant Engineer: 01 Post
- Security Officer: 01 Post
- Nurse: 01 Post
- Personal Assistant: 02 Posts
- Professional Assistant: 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer): 01 Post
- Junior/ Semi Professional Assistant: 01 Post
- Pharmacist: 01 Post
- Security Inspector: 01 Post
- UDC: 02 Posts
- Library Assistant: 02 Posts
- LDC (for Caretaking Job): 02 Posts
- LDC: 11 Posts
- Driver: 03 Posts
- Cook: 02 Posts
- Hostel Attendant: 02 Posts
- Kitchen Attendant: 02 Posts
- Library Attendant: 03 Posts
- Medical Attendant/ Dresser: 01 Post
- MTS: 02 Posts
- Total No of Posts: 58
- Age : Candidates age should be below 57 years for Posts 1 & 2, 50 years for Posts 3, 4 & 10, 40 years for Posts 5 to 9 and 35 years for remaining Posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree with English typewriting speed of 30 wpm for Posts 23 & 24, Bachelor’s degree with English stenography speed of 120 wpm for Post 11, Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks for Post 1, Master’s degree in Library Science/ Information Science Documentation for Post 2. Refer to the notification for post wise qualification details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Trade Test/ Written Test/ Skill Test/ Computer Skill Test/ Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs 400/- for General, Rs 300/- for OBC and Rs 200/- for SC/ ST/ PH candidates in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Central University of Haryana, payable at Mahendergarh, Haryana. Candidates must write their name and post applied for on the reverse side of Bank Draft.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Log on to the website http://www.cuh.ac.in.
- Click on Apply Online —> Non Teaching —> Start Registration.
- Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
- Then enter Post Code, E-Mail & Password —> Login.
- Take print out of application form and send it along with requisite documents.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.cuh.ac.in on or before 05-09-2014. After applying online, take print out of application form and send it along with application fee and self attested copies of necessary documents, in an envelope superscribed with “Application for the post of ……………… (Name of the post)”, send by speed/ registered post addressed to Recruitment Cell, Room No 15, Administrative Block, Central University of Haryana, Jant-Pali, Mahendergarh 123029, Haryana on or before 15-09-2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 05-09-2014
Click here for More Details
Click here to apply
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017