Central University of Himachal Pradesh (CUHP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Central University of Himachal Pradesh (CUHP) Recruitment 2015 – NO. SB/YS/LS-125/2014/. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Himachal Pradesh (CUHP).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Fellow Job on or before 28/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central University of Himachal Pradesh (CUHP)
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.14,000/- p.m
Job Location : Himachal Pradesh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Central University of Himachal Pradesh (Established under Central Universities Act 2009) PO Box no. 21, Dharamshala, Distt. Kangra, Himachal Pradesh- 176215
Detail of Central University of Himachal Pradesh (CUHP) Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications on plain paper giving complete permanent and correspondence address including telephone no. and e-mail address (if available), details of educational qualifications (starting from High School or equivalent) and/or experience if any along with attested copies of all mark sheets/ certificates are invited for the post of Project Fellow in the ongoing SERBDST sponsored research project under the Young Scientist scheme entitled “Genome-wide screening of Outer Membrane Proteins in Mycobacterium avium subsp. paratuberculosis (MAP) K-10: a repertoire of candidate immunogens for translational medicine” (Project No. SB/YS/LS-125/2014) on the following terms and conditions:
- Post Name: Project Fellow
- Post: one
- Salary: Rs.14000/- + 10% HRA per month
- Duration: Initially for one year (extendible for two more years). The post will be coterminus with the project
- Educational Qualification: Master Degree with minimum 55% marks in any branch of Life Sciences/Chemistry/Computer Science/Pharmacy.
- Desirable Qualification: Experience in basic Bioinformatics and Molecular Biology techniques
- Relaxation in the upper age limit/educational qualifications is admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped candidates as per DST, Government of India rules.
- Terms: The post is entirely temporary and has been created for the execution of the project. The services of the selected candidate will be governed by the rules/ regulation of the Central University of Himachal Pradesh but he will not be an employee of the University and shall have no claim for any benefit whatsoever on that account.
Selection Procedure for Central University of Himachal Pradesh (CUHP) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Fellow Vacancy in Central University of Himachal Pradesh (CUHP) :
The selection shall be made on the basis of merit. The eligible candidates are required to appear for interview before the duly constituted Selection Committee for the purpose. The scheduled date and time of interview shall be intimated to the eligible candidates through phone/ e-mail. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview. Incomplete applications shall be rejected without notice. To whom to apply: Applications should reach by 28.08.2015 to: Dr. Yusuf Akhter, Principal Investigator, Structural Bioinformatics Group, School of Life Sciences, Central University of Himachal Pradesh, Temporary Academic Block, Shahpur, Pin 176206, District Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact No. 08263875486.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/8/2015
Central University of Himachal Pradesh (CUHP) Recruitment 2014 – NO. SB/YS/LS-125/2014/.