Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. CUJ/Advt./2015-16/11. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor Job on or before 4/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.54,000/- p.m
Job Location : Ranchi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 4/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : The Registrar Recruitment Cell, Central University of Jharkhand, Ratu- Lohardaga Road, Brambe, Mandar, Ranchi-835205.
Detail of Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Central University of Jharkhand invites applications from the eligible citizens of India for the post of Assistant Professor (on Contract).
|Post||No of post||Qualification|
|Far East Language (Chinese) 1 (OBC) Lien Vacancy||1||Essential i. Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the master’s degree level in Chinese Language, Literature and Culture from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. ii. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. iii. Notwithstanding anything contained in 1 and 2, candidates, who are or have been awarded Ph. D Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph. D. Degree) Regulation 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor, or equivalent position in Universities / Colleges / Institution. iv. NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted|
General Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates applying against the lien vacancy may note that the contract will be for 11 months subject to the condition that if the present incumbent reverts back to the University, the candidate’s appointment will be cancelled forthwith.
- Rs. 500/- (Rs. five hundred) only through cross demand draft drawn in favour of “Central University of Jharkhand” Payable at Ranchi.
- SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates need to pay Rs. 125/- only as Registration Fee.
- Pay & Allowances: the Assistant Professor (on contract) will be paid a monthly fixed/consolidated remuneration of Rs. 54,000/- (Rupees fifty four thousand only). No other allowances whatsoever will be admissible during the contract period.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19 September, 1991.
- Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized university shall also be considered eligible.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC and PH as per the guidelines of the UGC/ GOI. Candidates applying for the reserved posts should clearly state to which category they belong to. They must also enclose attested Photostat copy of Caste Certificate/ Medical Certificate issued from the concerned competent authorities.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category should submit proper caste certificate as per the proforma of Govt. of India (which should not be more than 6 months old from the cutoff date of submission of application) and which should b among other specially mention that he/she does not belong to the persons /sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in col. 3 of the schedule to the Dept. of Personnel & Training in the Govt. of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.SCT) dated 08.09.1993. Please visit www.ncbc.nic.in for details. Otherwise, the application will be summarily rejected without further consideration.
- University reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised, if the circumstances so warrant. The University reserves the rights to withdraw the advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. Any consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview may also be filled up from the available candidates. The number of position is thus open to change. The University may relax the qualification/experience and age limit at its discretion at any stage in case of candidates with exceptional merit.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview. More stringent criteria may be applied for shot-listing the candidates to be called for interview. Applicants having higher qualification and merit will be given preference.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualification laid down in the advertisement.
- In case of any disputes/suites or legal proceedings against the University, the Jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts of Ranchi.
- The University will not be held responsible for any postal delay.
Selection Procedure for Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 4/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor Vacancy in Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) :
Prescribed application form alongwith and APIs duly filled in with attested copies of the certificates for age proof, qualification, experience, API, community, non creamy-layer certificate, etc. should be addressed to: The Registrar Recruitment Cell, Central University of Jharkhand, Ratu- Lohardaga Road, Brambe, Mandar, Ranchi-835205. 2. Last date for receiving completed Application form is 04th August, 2015 up to 5.00 PM. Note:- Candidates are required to must mention Advertisement No., Advertisement Date, Name of the post applied for and Name of the Centre in which post applied for on the top of the envelope. The appointment will be subject to the Provisions of the Central University of Jharkhand Act, statutes and other rules applicable to the University and subject to the concurrence from the Govt. of India.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 4/8/2015
Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No. CUJ/Advt./2015-16/11.