Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification – Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO.: CUJ/ADVT./14-15/21. Candidates who have completed Master Degree/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Guest Faculty. Walk in Interview will be held on 10/04/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ)|
|Vacancy Name||Guest Faculty|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||10/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Central University of Jharkhand, CTI Campus, Ratu-Lohardaga Road, Brambe, Mandar, Ranchi- 835205|
Detail of Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) Guest Faculty Recruitment:
The Central University of Jharkhand is looking for engagement of Guest faculties as per UGC norms at Centre for Far East Language (Chinese Languages). The engagement shall be purely temporary in nature. Honorarium – Rs. 1000/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in i and ii candidates, who are or have been awarded Ph. D Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph. D. Degree) Regulation, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted
Selection Procedure for Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) – Guest Faculty Post:
- Written Test on 10/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Guest Faculty vacancy in Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ):
Date of Interview: 10/04/2015 Registration Time- 9.00 to 11.00 a.m. Interview Time – 10.30 a.m. onwards. Interested Candidates may come with bio-data including all original documents (also bring a photocopy of the documents self attested) with two color photographs. CUJ reserves the right to cancel all and / or any centre Walk-in-Interview without assigning any reason thereof. No TA/DA or accommodation shall be provided for attending the interview. Interview may continue for next day depending upon the circumstances, hence the candidate may come prepared accordingly. Interview date and time are tentative and may subject to change which shall be notified from time to time in CUJ website, In case of such change.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10/04/2015
VENUE :Central University of Jharkhand, CTI Campus, Ratu-Lohardaga Road, Brambe, Mandar, Ranchi- 835205
Reference: Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO.: CUJ/ADVT./14-15/21
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017