Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.: CUJ/Advt./14-15/15 Date: 26th Feb. 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor Job on or before 24/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 45,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||24/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Registrar, Central University of Jharkhand, Brambe, Ranchi, Jharkhand – 835205|
Detail of Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Central University of Jharkhand has been granted funds by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India to establish “DBT-Boost to CUJ Interdisciplinary Life Sciences Departments for Education and Research” Applications are invited for the Assistant Professor on purely temporary basis. The appointments shall be initially for a period of one year, renewable every year depending on the satisfactory performance, till the end of project.
- Position: ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Total 03)
- Salary: 45,000/- (fixed) per month
- Essential Qualifications: i. Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the master’s degree level with specialization in Biodiversity and Systematic/ Systems Biology/ Biophysics/ Bioinformatics from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. ii. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. iii. Notwithstanding anything contained in i. and ii. candidates, who are or have been awarded Ph.D Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulation, 2009, shall be exempted from therequirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor. iv. NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET in not conducted.
- Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates having Ph.D in any of the above mentioned areas with NET
Selection Procedure for Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ)- Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor Vacancy in Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ):
Duly filled-in applications in the prescribed format along with supporting documents should reach the Registrar, Central University of Jharkhand, Brambe, Ranchi, Jharkhand – 835205 on or before 24th March, 2015 by Registered/Speed post only. The post applied for should be mentioned on the top of the envelope. Application form and other information can be downloaded from the university website www.cuj.ac.in. i. Reservation and Relaxations will be given as per GOI/UGC Rules to persons belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH categories. ii. The University reserves the right not to fill any post. iii. Persons working in the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Universities or Research Institutes or Public Under takings or Semi Government or Statutory Autonomous Organizations, should get NOC before appearing in interview. iv. Candidate must enclose non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- (Exempted for SC/ST/PH candidates) in the form of a Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank in favor of the Registrar, Central University of Jharkhand payable at Ranchi. v. No TA/DA shall be paid if called for interview. vi. Name of the candidates short listed for interview will be displayed on the university website. vii. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay at any stage.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/3/2015
Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No.: CUJ/Advt./14-15/15 Date: 26th Feb. 2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CUJ|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017