Central University of Karnataka (CUK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Internal Audit Officer through recruitment notification – Central University of Karnataka (CUK) Recruitment 2015 – NO.CUK/ADMN-III/F-893/2015-16. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Karnataka (CUK).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Internal Audit Officer Job on or before 4/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central University of Karnataka (CUK)
Vacancy Name : Internal Audit Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600 – 39,100 /- p.m
Job Location : Karnataka
Last Date to Apply for this job : 4/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Kadaganchi, Aland Road, Gulbarga – 585 311
Detail of Central University of Karnataka (CUK) Internal Audit Officer Recruitment:
Applications on the prescribed form are invited from the eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Internal Audit Officer on deputation basis for an initial period of three years.
- Post : Internal Audit Officer
- Number of Vacancies : 01 (One)
- Pay Band & Grade Pay : 15,600 – 39,100 + G.P. 7600
- Method of recruitment : Deputation among officers working in the organized Audit and Accounts Services in Pay Band 3 with five years’ experience on a post having G.P. of 5400 or With three years experience on a post with Grade pay of Rs.6600 and above
Selection Procedure for Central University of Karnataka (CUK) – Internal Audit Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 4/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Internal Audit Officer Vacancy in Central University of Karnataka (CUK) :
- Application in the attached proforma from eligible and willing candidates, who can be spared immediately, may be sent through proper channel (Administrative Heads) to the Registrar Central University of Karnataka, Aland Road, Kadganchi, Gulbarga together with their copies of Confidential Reports/APAR/ACR of last five years, Vigilance clearance and Integrity certificate. The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation on Foreign Service basis shall be 56 years as on the last date of application. The application form and guidelines can also be downloaded from the University website (www.cuk.ac.in).
- Last date for receipt of application forms through proper channel is 04-06-2015. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The selection will be made on the basis of nomination/panel received from the concerned departments, quality of APARs/ACR and interview.
- The engagement to the post advertised is purely on deputation basis and the selected CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF KARNATAKA (Established by an Act of the Parliament in 2009) Kadaganchi, Aland Road, Gulbarga – 585 311 Phone (08477) – 226722 Telefax : 226703 Website: www.cuk.ac.in Email : [email protected] will not have any claim for the permanent appointment.
- The initial period of engagement is for a period of three years. The University may extend the tenure at its discretion. The selected candidate shall have no right in this regard.
- Before applying for a post, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility. No enquiry in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The University reserves the right to terminate the deputation of a selected candidate at any time during the period of deputation in case of indiscipline, financial irregularity, poor performance or any other reason.
- Applications not routed through proper channel shall not be considered.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to remain in touch with the University website www.cuk.ac.in Issuance of notifications in the newspapers is not obligatory on part of the University.
- The university reserves its right to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. Short listing of the applicants, if necessary, shall be made on the basis of academic merit, higher qualification and/or experience.
- In case of any dispute, any suite or legal proceedings against the University, the jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts at Kalburagi (Gulbarga), Karnataka.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 4/6/2015
Central University of Karnataka (CUK) Recruitment 2014 – NO.CUK/ADMN-III/F-893/2015-16.