Central University of Karnataka (CUK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Karnataka (CUK).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 29/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central University of Karnataka (CUK)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kadaganchi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 29/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Prof. Syed Ashfaq Ahmed, Principal Investigator, Department of Geology, Central University of Karnataka, Aland Road, Kadaganchi-585 311
Detail of Central University of Karnataka (CUK) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the post of a Junior Research Fellow under the Project supported by DST, New Delhi, Government of India, entitled Interactive Spatial Decision Support System for Monitoring Public Health in Gulbarga District Using GIS. The Fellowship is for two Years, purely temporary and coterminous with the Project. Preference will be given to the candidates having NET. The candidate should have some basic knowledge in public health.
- Duration of the Project : 2 Years (24 Months)
- Name of the post : Junior Research Fellow
- No. of post : One
- Duration of the Project : 2 Years
- Educational Qualification : Post Graduate Degree in Geoinformatics/Remote Sensing / Public health/ Health Psychology with a minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PH) with NET
- Emoluments : Rs 25000/- (Rupees Twenty five thousand) with 10 % HRA per month 24 months
- Last Date for submission of Applications: 29th May 2015
Selection Procedure for Central University of Karnataka (CUK) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Central University of Karnataka (CUK) :
Interested candidates may send their application with Detailed CV along with Passport size photograph to Prof. Syed Ashfaq Ahmed, Principal Investigator, Department of Geology, Central University of Karnataka, Aland Road, Kadaganchi-585 311, preferably through email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/5/2015