Central University of Karnataka (CUK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.A/M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Karnataka (CUK).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Research Assistant on or before 24/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central University of Karnataka (CUK)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||M.A/M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last date to Apply for this job||24/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Psychology, School of Social and Behavioural Sciences, D 1 Building, CUK campus , Kadaganchi, Aland Road , Gulbarga – 583 11|
Detail of Central University of Karnataka (CUK) Research Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the post of “Research Assistant” on contract basis for the Project supported by ICSSR, New Delhi, Government of India Project entitled “Impact of situational variables and socialization among Hindus and Muslims on justice perception: A comparison between Southern and Northern cities of India” – under Dr. Vijyendra Pandey, Assistant Professor & Principal Investigator, Department of Psychology, SSBS, CUK.
- Name of the post : Research Assistant
- No. of post : : One
- Educational Qualification: M.A./ MSc. in any dicipline of Social Sciences with a minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/Ph.D. :
- DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS : NET-JRF/ M.Phil OR Experience in conducting field based research
- JOB SPECIFICATIONS : Research, Tool construction, Field work, Conducting training programmes, any other responsibilities assigned by the Principal Investigator.
- Language: Fluency in English, Hindi will be preferable
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
- Emoluments : Rs 16000/- (Rupees Thirteen thousand consolidated) per month
- Duration of the Project : 6 months/ Project completion (Initial appointment will be made for a period of Two months which will be extendable depending upon the performance of the candidate)
Selection Procedure for Central University of Karnataka (CUK) – Research Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Assistant vacancy in Central University of Karnataka (CUK):
Eligible candidates fulfilling the above criteria may send their C.V on or before 24th April ,2015 by Email [email protected] SCHEDULE: Date of interview: 28 th April 2015; Reporting time: 11.30 am. Venue: Department of Psychology, School of Social and Behavioural Sciences, D 1 Building, CUK campus , Kadaganchi, Aland Road , Gulbarga – 583 11. No TA/DA will be given to attend the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last date for this job : 24/04/2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016