Central University of Karnataka (CUK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sports Trainers through recruitment notification – Central University of Karnataka (CUK) Recruitment 2015 – NO. CUK/SPORTS/STS/2015-16 /310. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Karnataka (CUK).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Sports Trainers. Walk in Interview will be held on 28/9/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central University of Karnataka (CUK)
Vacancy Name : Sports Trainers
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kalaburagi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 28/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Kadganchi, Aland Road Kalaburagi- 585 367
Detail of Central University of Karnataka (CUK) Sports Trainers Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Sports Trainers on contract basis for 02 positions (01 Male and 01 Female). Interested candidates having minimum qualifications and fulfilling other eligibility conditions may attend walkin-interview on 28th September 2015 at 11:30 a.m., along with their Bio-data and all the certificates and mark-sheets in original and (02) sets of photocopies of the same in support of qualifications and experiences, etc.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Sports Trainers||02||Essential: Diploma in coaching from SAI / NS-NIS or B.P.Ed from any recognized Indian / Foreign University. Desirable: M.P.Ed with NIS (National Institute of Sports) trainer Certificate.||Rs.12,000/- for candidates possessing M.P.Ed with NIS (National Institute of Sports) trainer Certificate.||30 years.|
Selection Procedure for Central University of Karnataka (CUK) – Sports Trainers Post:
- Written Test on 28/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Sports Trainers vacancy in Central University of Karnataka (CUK):
- The appointment is on purely temporary basis.
- The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions as these are tentative and purely need based. The university also reserves the right not to fill any of the vacancies if the situation so warrants.
- Canvassing or bringing pressure in any form will AUTOMATICALLY LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
- Any information which is found to be wrong, incorrect or misleading at any later stage, including after selection, will cause rejection of candidature / termination of services and the university reserves the right to proceed legally as it deems fit.
- Experience, qualifications, age etc. will be reckoned as on the last date of application.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason or change or alter the number of vacancies against any of the posts advertised or not to fill any vacancy.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing for the interview.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
- No interim correspondence shall be entertained.
- Candidates appointed shall not be entitled to claim for any weightage for regular appointment / position in the University at a later date.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28/9/2015
Kadganchi, Aland Road Kalaburagi- 585 367
Central University of Karnataka (CUK) Recruitment 2014 – NO. CUK/SPORTS/STS/2015-16 /310.
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016