Central University of Kashmir (CUK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Finance Officer through recruitment notification – Central University of Kashmir (CUK) Recruitment 2015 – NO: 06 OF 2015 DATED: 11.03.2015 . Candidates who have completed MASTERS DEGREE can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Kashmir (CUK)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Finance Officer on or before 10/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central University of Kashmir (CUK)|
|Vacancy Name||Finance Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central University of Kashmir (CUK), Transit Campus: Sonwar, Near GB Pant Hospital, Srinagar – 190 004 (J&K)|
Detail of Central University of Kashmir (CUK) Finance Officer Recruitment:
Applications on the prescribed form are invited from the eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Finance Officer to reach the University by 10.04.2015.
- Finance Officer (PB Rs.37400-67000: GP Rs.10, 000) (Tenure Post- Five Years)
- Minimum Qualifications: 1. Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale. 2. At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.7,000 and above or with at least 8 years of service in the AGP of Rs.8,000 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration OR At least 15 years of experience as Lecturer (Sr. Scale) / Lecturer with 8 years in Reader’s grade along with experience in Higher Educational Administration OR Comparable experience in research establishment and / or other institutions of higher education OR 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post. Officers working in Audit & Accounts Service of the Central or the State Government with above mentioned relevant qualifications and interested in being considered on Deputation basis can also apply
- Preferable: Age: Not more than 56 years. Age of superannuation: 62 year
Selection Procedure for Central University of Kashmir (CUK) – Finance Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Finance Officer Vacancy in Central University of Kashmir (CUK):
The detailed eligibility conditions and prescribed application form are available on the University website (www.cukashmir.ac.in). The prescribed application form can be had from the Transit Campus of the University at Sonwar, Near GB Pant Hospital, Srinagar 190 004, J&K. The application form along with all required documents and DD of Rs 300 (Rs 150 in case of SC, ST & PwD) should be submitted/sent to the Registrar, Central University of Kashmir, Sonwar, Near GB Pant Hospital, Srinagar 190 004, J&K. The DD should be drawn on any nationalised bank favouring Central University of Kashmir, payable at Srinagar, J&K. Applications received after the last date (10.04.2015) will be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/04/2015
Reference: Central University of Kashmir (CUK) Recruitment 2015 – NO: 06 OF 2015 DATED: 11.03.2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016