Central University of Kashmir (CUK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Central University of Kashmir (CUK) Recruitment 2015 – NO: 12 OF 2015 DATED: 21.05.2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Kashmir (CUK).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Professor & More Vacancies Job on or before 11/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central University of Kashmir (CUK)
Vacancy Name : Professor & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs. 38,750-54,250/- p.m
Job Location : Srinagar
Last Date to Apply for this job : 11/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF KASHMIR Transit Campus: Sonwar, Near GB Pant Hospital, Srinagar – 190 004 (J&K)
Detail of Central University of Kashmir (CUK) Professor & More Vacancies Recruitment
Applications on the prescribed form are invited from the eligible candidates for contractual engagement to the following teaching posts:
- Professor (Monthly consolidated salary Rs. 54,250) (i) An eminent scholar with Ph.D. in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers. (ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level. (iii) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process. Age: Not more than 63 years as on last date. The upper age limit may be relaxed, if the circumstances so demand.
- Associate Professor (Monthly consolidated salary Rs. 46,500) (i) Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. (ii) A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (iii) A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers. (iv) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students. Age: Not more than 63 years as on last date. The upper age limit may be relaxed, if the circumstances so demand.
- Assistant Professor (Monthly consolidated salary Rs. 38,750) i) Master’s degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade of B in the seven-point scale of UGC from a recognized University. ii) Should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC including SLET. However, candidates having PhD from a recognized University are exempted from the condition of NET/SLET. Note- 1: Candidates having PG in the relevant subjects without NET/SLET/ Ph.D can also apply. However, they will be appointed on a lower salary to be decided by the University. Note – 2: For SLET/SET held from 1st June, 2002 onwards, only those candidates are eligible who have qualified J&K State Eligibility Test (SET) for Lectureship.
Selection Procedure for Central University of Kashmir (CUK) – Professor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Professor & More Vacancies Vacancy in Central University of Kashmir (CUK) :
The detailed eligibility conditions and prescribed application form are available on the University website (www.cukashmir.ac.in). The prescribed application form can also be had from the office of the University at its Transit Campus: Sonwar, Near GB Pant Hospital, Srinagar – 190004 (J&K). Complete application form along with DD of Rs 200 (Rs 100 in case of SC, ST & PWD) as application fee may either be delivered personally at the Recruitment Section, Central University of Kashmir or sent by post, superscribing on the top left of the cover ‘the post applied for’, ‘advertisement number and date’ latest by 11th June, 2015 (5:00 pm). The DD should be drawn in favour of Central University of Kashmir payable at Srinagar J&K. Details of the interview schedule along with the list of eligible/shortlisted candidates for the interview shall be available on the University website (www.cukashmir.ac.in). No communication in this regard shall be made through post or newspapers.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/6/2015
Central University of Kashmir (CUK) Recruitment 2014 – NO: 12 OF 2015 DATED: 21.05.2015.
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017