Central University of Kashmir (CUK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Central University of Kashmir (CUK) Recruitment 2015 – NO: 5 OF 2015 DATED: 27.02.2015. Candidates who have completed MA/ MBA/ M.ED/ B.ED/ MASTER DEGREE/ PH.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Kashmir (CUK)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Assistant Professor on or before 07/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central University of Kashmir (CUK)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Educational Qualification||M.A/ MBA/PGDM/ M.Ed/ B.Ed/ Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||13 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central University of Kashmir (CUK), Transit Campus: Sonwar, Near GB Pant Hospital, Srinagar – 190 004 (J&K)|
Detail of Central University of Kashmir (CUK) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Applications on the prescribed form are invited from the eligible candidates for contractual engagement to the posts of Assistant Professor having monthly consolidated salary Rs. 38,750/- (For Ph.D/NET/SET candidates) in the following subjects: 1. Convergent Journalism 2. Economics 3. Education 4. English 5. History 6. Information Technology 7. Law 8. Management Studies 9. Mathematics 10. Political Science 11. Teacher Education 12. Tourism Studies 13. Urdu
- For the Posts of Assistant Professor in Convergent Journalism, Economics, Education, English, History, Information Technology, Law, Mathematics, Political Science, Tourism Studies, Urdu: i) Master’s degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade of B in the seven-point scale of UGC from a recognized University. ii) Should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC including SLET. However, candidates having PhD from a recognized University are exempted from the condition of NET/SLET.
- For the Posts of Assistant Professor in Management Studies: i) Masters Degree in Business Management/ Administration or in a relevant management related discipline with a minimum of 60% marks (First Class). ii) Should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or similar test accredited by the UGC including SLET. However, candidates having PhD from a recognized University are exempted from the condition of NET/SLET.
- For the Posts of Assistant Professor in Teacher Education i) Masters Degree in Arts/ Humanities/ Science/ Commerce and M.Ed. each with a minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) OR M.A Education and B.Ed. each with a minimum of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) ii) Should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or similar test accredited by the UGC including SLET. However, candidates having PhD from a recognized University are exempted from the condition of NET/SLET. Candidates having PG in the relevant subjects without NET/SLET/ Ph.D can also apply. However, they shall be appointed on a lower salary to be decided by the University. For SLET/SET held from 1st June, 2002 onwards, only those candidates are eligible who have qualified J&K State Eligibility Test (SET) for Lectureship.
The number of vacancies in each subject shall be decided by the University separately. The engagement to the posts advertised is purely on short term contract basis and theselected candidates will not have any claim for the permanent appointment. Short listing of the applicants, if necessary, shall be made on the basis of higher academic qualification or merit and/or experience. The engagement to the posts will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the interview and/or any other parameter as deemed fit by the Interview Committee formed for the purpose. The University reserves the right not to fill up all/any of the posts advertised if the circumstances so warrant. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview. Relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) will be provided at the Master’s level in the case of SC/ST/Physically Handicapped candidates and to those Ph.D. degree holders, who have passed their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991. Applications not accompanied by necessary supporting documents, self attested copies of degree certificates/ marks sheets/experience certificate/category certificate (if applicable) issued by the competent authority, shall be rejected summarily. Last for submission of forms is 7th March, 2015. The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
Selection Procedure for Central University of Kashmir (CUK) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Assistant Professor Vacancy in Central University of Kashmir (CUK):
The detailed eligibility conditions and prescribed application form are available on the University website (www.cukashmir.ac.in). The prescribed application form can also be had from the office of the University at its Transit Campus: Sonwar, Near GB Pant Hospital, Srinagar – 190004 (J&K). Complete application form along with DD of Rs 200 (Rs 100 in case of SC, ST & PWD) as application fee may either be delivered personally at the Recruitment Section, Central University of Kashmir or sent by post, superscribing on the top left of the cover ‘the post applied for’, ‘advertisement number and date’ latest by 7 th March, 2015 (5:00 pm). The DD should be drawn in favour of Central University of Kashmir payable at Srinagar J&K. The interviews shall be held from 11th March, 2015 onwards at the Transit Campus of the University. Details of the interview schedule along with the list of eligible/shortlisted candidates for the interview shall be available on the University website (www.cukashmir.ac.in) Further the eligible/shortlisted candidates shall be intimated separately through phone & email. No communication in this regard shall be made through post on newspapers.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/03/2015
Reference: Central University of Kashmir (CUK) Recruitment 2015 – NO: 5 OF 2015 DATED: 27.02.2015