Central University of Kashmir has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Engineer & Assistant Engineer through recruitment notification – Central University of Kashmir Recruitment 2015.Candidates who have completed B.Tech/M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Kashmir.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Executive Engineer & Assistant Engineer on or before 27/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central University of Kashmir
Vacancy Name : Executive Engineer & Assistant Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs-9-300-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Srinagar
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Central University of Kashmir,Transit Campus: Sonwar, Near GB Pant Hospital, Srinagar 190 004 (JK)
Detail Of Central University of Kashmir Executive Engineer & Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
- Applications on the prescribed form are invited from the eligible candidates for appointment to the following engineering posts on deputation basis for a period of three years.
- Executive Engineer (PB of Rs. 15,600-39,100 : GP Rs. 6600) (No. of Posts -01)
- Eligibility Condition:Serving Executive Engineers Or Assistant Executive Engineers with 5 Years experience as AEE and above
- Assistant Engineer (PB of Rs. ,300-34,800 : GP Rs. 4600) (No. of Posts -01)
- Serving Junior Engineer with 5 years experience as J.E
Selection Procedure For Central University of Kashmir – Executive Engineer & Assistant Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Executive Engineer & Assistant Engineer Vacancy in Central University of Kashmir:
- Application in the attached proforma from eligible and willing candidates, who can be spared immediately, may be sent through proper channel (Administrative Heads) to the Registrar Central University of Kashmir, Sonwar, Srinagar, JK – 190004 together with their copies of Confidential ReportsAPARACR of last five years, Vigilance clearance and Integrity certificate. The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation on Foreign Service basis shall be 56 years as on the last date of application. The application form and guidelines can also be downloaded from the University website (www.cukashmir.ac.in. 2. Last date for receipt of application forms through proper channel is 27-05-2015. The
- University will not be responsible for any postal delay. 3. The selection will be made on the basis of panel received from the concerned departments,
- quality of APARSACR and interview. 4. The engagement to the posts advertised is purely on deputation basis and the selected
- candidates will not have any claim for the permanent appointment. 5. The initial period of engagement is for a period of three years. The University may extend the
- tenure at its discretion. The selected candidate shall have no right in this regard. 6. Before applying for a post, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility.
- No enquiry in this regard will be entertained. 7. No TADA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The University reserves the right to terminate the deputation of a selected candidate at any time during the period of deputation in case of indiscipline, financial irregularity, poor performance or any other reason. 9. Applications not routed through proper channel shall not be considered. 10. Candidates in their own interest are advised to remain in touch with the University website www.cukashmir.ac.in . Issuance of notifications in the newspapers is not obligatory on part of the University. 11. The university reserves its right to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. Short listing of the applicants, if necessary, shall be made on the basis of academic merit, higher qualification andor experience. 12. Separate application form must be submitted for each category of post. 13. In case of any dispute, any suite or legal proceedings against the University, the jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts at Srinagar, JK.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/05/2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017