Central University of Kerala (CUK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification – Central University of Kerala (CUK) Recruitment 2015 – NO.CUK/APT/GF/HINDI/12. Candidates who have completed Master Degree/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Kerala (CUK).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Guest Faculty. Walk in Interview will be held on 10/2/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central University of Kerala (CUK)|
|Vacancy Name||Guest Faculty|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||10/2/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Riverside Transit Campus, Padannakkad., Nileshwar, Kerala 671314|
Detail of Central University of Kerala (CUK) Guest Faculty Recruitment:
The University intends to conduct walkin-interviews of eligible candidates having qualifications prescribed by the University Grants Commission (UGC) Regulations 2013 to appoint as Guest Faculty for teaching in the PG Department of Hindi,
- Qualifications: General: Good Academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Masters degree level in a relevant discipline from an Indian University orancquivalent degree from an accredited University. Besides fulfilling the qualifications stated above, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the . CSIR or similar Test accredited by the like SLETSET candidates who have been awarded a PhD Degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum standards and Procedure for Award of PhD degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NETs Eroset. For appointment under the Department Hindi : Hindinon-fiction prose Comparative Literature schedule of walkin-interview is as follows:
- No. of posts : 01
- Note: Registration of candidates between .30 and 10.30AM
Selection Procedure for Central University of Kerala (CUK) – Guest Faculty Post:
- Written Test on 10/2/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Guest Faculty vacancy in Central University of Kerala (CUK):
Applicants are required to bring biodata along with original relevant documents in support of their age and qualifications and two most of recent passport size photographs. The appointment is purely on temporary basis and is initially for a maximum period of one semester or until permanent faculty joins the department, whichever is earlier. However, the tenure of appointment is extendable periodically till joining of regular faculty subject to satisfactory performance. Retired teachers up to the age of 62 years may also attend. Selected candidates will be paid Rs.1000-per-lecture, subject to a ceiling of Rs.25000-per-month
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10/2/2015
Riverside Transit Campus, Padannakkad., Nileshwar, Kerala 671314
Central University of Kerala (CUK) Recruitment 2014 – NO.CUK/APT/GF/HINDI/12.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CUK|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017