Central University of Kerala (CUK) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Kerala (CUK)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 13/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Central University of Kerala (CUK)
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Central University of Kerala (CUK), Kerala
Detail of Central University of Kerala (CUK) Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Position title: Project fellow
- Vacancy: 1
- Sponsoring agency: Kerala State Planning and Economic Affairs Department
- Duration: Initially for one year and extendable up to 3 years based on the performance of the candidate
- Fellowship: Rs. 12,000/- month (consolidated)
- Essential Qualification: First Class Master degree in any of the following subjects under Life Science (Zoology/Animal Science from a basic University/Environmental Sciences/Environmental Management/Wild life Science/Wild life Biology).
- Desirable Qualifications: i. Research experience in the field of Insect ecology studies. ii. Experience in insect identification, bird survey, data management, statistical analyses iii. Strong physical and mental abilities and a keen desire to carryout field work in the entire Western Ghats. iv. Good communication skills (writing and speaking) in English.
Selection Procedure for Central University of Kerala (CUK) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Fellow Vacancy in Central University of Kerala (CUK):
Interested candidates may apply to Dr. P.A. Sinu, Assistant Professor, Department of Animal Science, School of Biological Sciences, Central University of Kerala, Padannakad (PO), Nileshwar, Kasaragod-671 314, Kerala, or firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13-03-15 through registered post/courier/ e-mail (scanned signed copy of application required). Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The selected candidate may register for Ph.D. in Department of Animal Science if the candidate is qualified for PhD admission as per CU-Kerala norms.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/03/2015