Central University of Kerala has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Faculty through recruitment notification – Central University of Kerala Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Kerala.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Guest Faculty. Walk in Interview will be held on 05/08/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central University of Kerala
Vacancy Name : Guest Faculty
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
Job Location : Kannur
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 05/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Central University of Kerala, Riverside Transit Campus, Padannakkad., Nileshwar, Kerala 671314
Detail Of Central University of Kerala Guest Faculty Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Guest Faculty||01 Post||M.Sc||Rs-25,000/-pm||65 years|
Guest Faculty Job in Central University of Kerala on temporary basis
- General: Good Academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point sale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant discipline from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited University.
- Besides fulfilling the qualifications stated above, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar Test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Eligibility conditions are laid in accordance with the UGC Regulations in farce.
Number of Post : 01
Department : Environmental Science
Pay : honorarium Rs. 1000/- per lecture with a ceiling of Rs. 25000/-
Age Limit : 65 Yrs
Selection Procedure For Central University of Kerala – Guest Faculty Post:
- Written Test on 05/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Guest Faculty vacancy in Central University of Kerala:
Walk-In-Interview will be held on 5th August, 2015 at 10.30 AM in the Central University of Kerala. Tcjaswini Hills. Periye. Applicants are required to bring bio-data in duplicate along with original and self-attested copies of relevant documents and two recent passport size photographs.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 05/08/2015
VENUE :Central University of Kerala, Riverside Transit Campus, Padannakkad., Nileshwar, Kerala 671314
Top Company Openings: