On 01/11/2016, Central University of Kerala announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, Central University of Kerala plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant. Central University of Kerala is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/11/2016.
Central University of Kerala proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Central University of Kerala before 15/11/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Central University of Kerala|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 16,000 to 25,000/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||15/11/2016|
|Address For The Job||Central University of Kerala, Kasaragod|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: 1st Class MSc degree in any subject under Life Science.|
|Desirable: Strong physical and mental abilities and a keen desire to carryout fieldwork (Field work includes, survey, scat/ his sample collection from wild bison for genetic studies). A. Preference will he given to candidates with prior field experience particularly in the North East regions.|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 16,000 to 25,000/- per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Interested candidates may apply to Dr. M. Nagarajan, Assistant Professor, Department of Genomic Science, Central University of Kerala, Padannakad (PO), Kasaragod-671 314, Kerala, on or before 15-11-2016 through registered post/courier.|
|Last Date: 15/11/2016|
|Location of Job: Kasaragod|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/11/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Central University of Kerala norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 15/11/2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 15/11/2016