Central University of Orissa (CUO) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Orissa (CUO).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 18/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central University of Orissa (CUO)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.16,000-18,000/- p.m
Job Location : Koraput
Last Date to Apply for this job : 18/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Dr. KAKOLI BANERJEE (Principal Investigator of the Project) Assistant Professor, Department of Biodiversity & Conservation of Natural Resources Central University of Orissa, Koraput -764021
Detail of Central University of Orissa (CUO) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A “Walk in Interview” will be held on 22.09.2015 for recruitment of one Junior Research Fellow in the Project entitled “Measurement of Vegetation and Biomass Parameters under Vegetation Carbon Pool Assessment (VCP) -Sub Project of the ISRO Geosphere Biosphere Program (IGBP)- National Carbon Project (NCP)” under Dr. Kakoli Banerjee, Assistant Professor, Department of Biodiversity & Conservation of Natural Resources. It is NRSC, Hyderabad funded project of Govt of India.
- Project Tenure: The project tenure is for a period of 3 (three) years.
- Essential Qualifications: 1. M.Sc in Biodiversity & Conservation of Natural Resources, Ecology & Environmental Science, Earth Science, Marine Science, Climate Science, Botany with 60% marks in aggregate. 2. Should have idea on Taxonomic Identification of plant species and should have sufficient experience in working in the field (exclusively in Forest areas). 3. The candidates should be below 28 years of age as on 1st July, 2015. 4. NET qualified candidates will be preferred.
- Desirable Qualification: The candidates with publications on Forestry & Ecology will be preferred
- Fellowship Amount: Rs.16,000/- + 15% HRA for first two years & Rs.18,000/- +15% HRA for the third year
Selection Procedure for Central University of Orissa (CUO) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Central University of Orissa (CUO) :
- The data collected from the Project can be utilised for pursuing Ph.D. of the Junior Research Fellow.
- Candidates appearing for interview should come with two copies of certificates, marksheets, testimonials along with their original documents for appearing in the Interview.
- The last date for application is 18.09.2015.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the Interview.
- The date of interview is likely to be changed in case of any unavoidable circumstances, which will be notified in due course in our University website.
- The applicants should send their CV prior to the Interview in the mail ID: [email protected]
- Any querries regarding the above mentioned subject may be addressed to:
Dr. KAKOLI BANERJEE (Principal Investigator of the Project)
Department of Biodiversity & Conservation of Natural Resources
Central University of Orissa, Koraput -764021
Email: [email protected]; Ph: +91 9439185655
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/9/2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017