Central University of Punjab (CUP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Central University of Punjab (CUP) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO: PRO-07 (2015). Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Punjab (CUP).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 31/08/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central University of Punjab (CUP)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Bathinda
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 31/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Central University of Punjab, City Campus Mansa Road, Bathinda
Detail Of Central University of Punjab (CUP) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Project title “Transcriptomic investigations of active gene networks in hyper accumulator plants species in response to heavy metal toxicity”.
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Pankaj Bhardwaj Assistant Professor Centre for Plant Sciences
- Project Duration 3 Years
- Total no. of posts ONE (01)
- Name of the post (s) Junior Research Fellow (Full time)
- Emoluments Rs.12,000/- per month (fixed) + 10% HRA
- Tenure Initially for ONE year; extendable up to two more years (depends upon performance)
- Qualification M.Sc in any branch of life sciences or related sciences with minimum of 60% marks.
- Desirable: Through knowledge of modern molecular biology techniques and Insilco genome analysis. NET/GATE or equivalent is compulsory requirement for this project.
- Date & Time of Interview 31.08.2015 at 10:00 AM
- Venue: Central University of Punjab, City Campus Mansa Road, Bathinda
Selection Procedure For Central University of Punjab (CUP) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 31/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Central University of Punjab (CUP):
The applicants must bring with them duly filled prescribed application form available on website: www.cup.ac.in, www.cup.edu.in. Original as well as self-attested copies of Mark Sheets, Certificates and Testimonials are to be produced at the time of interview. No TA/DA is admissible
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 31/08/2015
VENUE : Central University of Punjab, City Campus Mansa Road, Bathinda
Reference: Central University of Punjab (CUP) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO: PRO-07 (2015)
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016