Central University of Punjab (CUP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Central University of Punjab (CUP) Recruitment 2015 – Advt.No: Pro-06 (2015) . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Punjab (CUP).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 28/07/2015 at 09.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central University of Punjab (CUP)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
Job Location : Bathinda
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 28/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Central University of Punjab (CUP), City Campus, Mansa Road, Bathinda, Punjab 151001
Detail Of Central University of Punjab (CUP) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow||01 Post||M.Sc||Rs-25,000/-pm||NA|
- Position: One Junior Research Fellow for the ICMR funded research project on purely temporary and contractual basis initially for one year and extendable up to two more years
- Project title “Insilco screening of all functional genes in human genome for the detection of deleterious SNPs for association studies”.
- Principal Investigator:Dr. Anjana Munshi, Associate Professor and COC, Centre for Human Genetics
- Project Duration 3 Years
- Total no. of posts ONE (01)
- Name of the post (s) Junior Research Fellow (Full time)(01)
- Emoluments Rs.25,000/- per month (fixed) + 10% HRA
- Tenure Initially for ONE year; extendable up to two more years (depends upon
- M.Sc. or equivalent in any branch of life sciences or related
sciences with minimum of 60 % marks.
- Desirable: M.Sc. in Human Genetics/Human Genomics/Bioinformatics. Thorough knowledge about Insilco genome analysis. NET/ GATE/ or equivalent qualification is a compulsory requirement for this project. However, non-NET candidates may
be considered as per the terms and conditions of ICMR, India.
- Candidates who have qualified JRF Examination conducted by ICMR in the year 2013/2014 and have been selected for placement as JRF in ICMR funded Research Projects/Scheme are also eligible.
Selection Procedure For Central University of Punjab (CUP) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 28/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Central University of Punjab (CUP):
Date & Time of Interview 28.07.2015 at 9:00AM
NOTE:The applicants must bring with them duly filled prescribed application form available on website: www.cup.ac.in, www.cup.edu.in.Original as well as self-attested copies of Mark Sheets, Certificates and Testimonials are to be produced at the time of interview. No TA/DA is admissible.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28/07/2015
VENUE :Central University of Punjab, City Campus Mansa Road, Bathinda
Reference: Central University of Punjab (CUP) Recruitment 2015 – Advt.No: Pro-06 (2015)
Top Company Openings:
04-12-2016 , 05-12-2016