Central University of Punjab (CUP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Punjab (CUP).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 05/10/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central University of Punjab (CUP)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Bathinda
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 05/10/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Central University of Punjab, City Campus Mansa Road, Bathinda
Detail Of Central University of Punjab (CUP) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Position: One Project Assistant for UGC funded Research Project on purely temporary and contractual basis for the period of six months or till completion of project whichever is earlier
- Project title “Constraints in Educational Empowerment of Rural Women: A study of Malwa region in Punjab”
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Satvinderpal Kaur, Associate Professor Centre for Education
- Total no. of posts ONE (01)
- Name of the post (s) Project Assistant (Part Time)
- Emoluments Rs.5,000/- per month (fixed)
- Tenure For six months; or till the completion of Project Whichever is earlier
- Qualification Post-graduation in any discipline.
- Desirable: Experience of computer work with fluency to work in MS-WORD, Excel, SPSS etc.
- Date & Time of Interview 05.10.2015 at 11:00 AM
- Venue: Central University of Punjab, City Campus Mansa Road, Bathinda
Selection Procedure For Central University of Punjab (CUP) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 05/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Assistant vacancy in Central University of Punjab (CUP):
The applicants must bring with them duly filled prescribed application form available on website: www.cup.ac.in, www.cup.edu.in. Original as well as self-attested copies of Mark Sheets, Certificates and Testimonials are to be produced at the time of interview. No TA/DA is admissible.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 05/10/2015
VENUE :Central University of Punjab, City Campus Mansa Road, Bathinda