Central University of Punjab (CUP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Punjab (CUP).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 09/10/2015 at 02.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central University of Punjab (CUP)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Bathinda
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 09/10/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Central University of Punjab, City Campus Mansa Road, Bathinda
Detail Of Central University of Punjab (CUP) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Position: One Junior Research Fellow for Ministry of Earth Sciences funded Research Project on purely temporary and contractual basis for the period of 1 year, extendable for two more years depending on the performance
- Project title “Comparative assessment of marine macroalgae, Ulva, Graciliaria and Saragassum from Indian region for anticancer natural products.”
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Felix Bast, Assistant Professor
- Total no. of posts ONE (01)
- Name of the post (s) Junior Research Fellow
- Emoluments In accordance with current UGC guidelines on emoluments for JRF; Rs. 16,000 per month, consolidated + 20% HRA. Salary will be enhanced to the “enhanced rates” of UGC (Rs. 25,000 + 20% HRA) once the request for enhancement is approved by the MoES.
- Tenure For one year; extendable for two more years, depending on the performance. (convertible to Senior Research Fellow on the 3rd year)
- Essential Qualification M.Sc in Life Sciences/Botany/Marine Biology/ Biotechnology with experience in marine phycology and UGC/CSIR NET qualified.
- Preferable Experience Experience in molecular phylogenetics of marine algae
- Date & Time of Interview 09.10.2015 at 2:00 PM
Selection Procedure For Central University of Punjab (CUP) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 09/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Central University of Punjab (CUP):
The applicants must bring with them duly filled prescribed application form available on website: www.cup.ac.in, www.cup.edu.in. Original as well as self-attested copies of Mark Sheets, Certificates and Testimonials are to be produced at the time of interview. No TA/DA is admissible.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 09/10/2015
VENUE : Central University of Punjab, City Campus Mansa Road, Bathinda
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017