Central University of Punjab (CUP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professors & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Central University of Punjab (CUP) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. T/NT-02 (2015). Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Punjab (CUP).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Professors & More Vacancies on or before 31/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central University of Punjab (CUP)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professors & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 63 Posts
Salary : Rs-15,600-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Bathinda
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Central University of Punjab (CUP), City Campus, Mansa Road, Bathinda, Punjab 151001
Detail Of Central University of Punjab (CUP) Assistant Professors & More Vacancies Recruitment:
The Central University of Punjab (CUP), Bathinda will be having the Centre as given in Table-I. The University invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of
- Professors (Pay Band Rs. 37400-67000 with AGP of Rs. 10, 000/-),
- Associate Professors (Pay Band Rs.37400-67000 with AGP of Rs. 9,000/-)
- Assistant Professors (Pay Band Rs.15600-39100 with AGP of Rs. 6,000/-).
- Reservation Policy: The University follows Government of India rules for reservations.
- Essential Qualifications for Professors, Associate Professors, and Assistant Professors:Ph.D. + NET is the minimum eligibility condition for Assistant Professor. National Council For Teacher Education regulation 2009.
POSITION AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING SEPECIALIZATIONS TABLE-II
|Centre for Sports Sciences|
|Centre for Animal Sciences||Professor Systems Biology / Animal Systematics Associate Professor Neurobiology and Neurodegenerative Diseases / Cancer Biology / Cardiovascular Diseases|
|Centre for Sociology||1) Quantitative Sociology and Demography 2) Gender, Family and kinship 3) Social Psychology and Sociology of Law 4) Demographic Studies|
|Centre for Classical and Modern Languages||1. Professor: English Literature/ Linguistics/ Literary Theories 2. Associate Professor: Punjabi (Literary Theories) 3. Assistant Professor: 1 in Punjabi Literature and 1 in English Literature/ Linguistics/ Literary Theories|
|Centre for Biochemistry and Microbiology||Professor – Microbial Sciences/Biochemistry Associate Professor – One in Microbial Sciences (Industrial Microbiology/Medical Microbiology) and one in Biochemistry Assistant Professor – Position 1: Industrial Microbiology – Position 2: Medical Microbiology|
|Centre for Environmental Science and Technology||Ecology and Resource Conservation Environmental Biotechnology & Waste Management Environmental Microbiology and Toxicology Environmental Chemistry Environmental Geosciences and Disaster Management Remote Sensing and GIS|
|Centre for Law||Professor: – Any branch,Associate Professor: – Corporate Law/Constitutional Law|
|Centre for Education||Professor: Higher Education Associate Professor: Secondary Education|
|Centre for Computational Sciences|
|Centre for Comparative Literature||(I) Professor: English/Hindi- Translation Studies, Competence or research in two or more than two languages (II) Associate Professor: Punjabi- Literary theories, Competence or research in two or more than two languages Associate Professor: English/Hindi- Poetry, Competence or research in two or more than two languages (III) Assistant Professor: English- Fiction, Competence or research in two or more than two languages|
|Centre for Computer Science and Technology||Professor BE/B. Tech, ME/M. Tech. (Computer Science) Ph. D. in any research area of Computer Science & Technology Teaching and Research Experience as per Norms|
|Centre for Physical Sciences||Professor/Associate Professor in Experimental/Theoretical physicist in Condensed Matter and Nuclear Physics.|
|Centre for Chemical Sciences||Professor Specialization Required: Chemistry (Physical Chemistry) Associate Professor Specialization Required: Chemistry (Organic and Physical one each)|
|Centre for South and Central Asian Studies||International Relations especially covering South and Central Asia.|
|Centre for Mathematics and Statistics||1. Probability and Statistics 2. Analysis 3. Algebra 4. Number theory|
|Centre for Pharmaceutical and Natural Products||Associate Professor Pharmaceutical Sciences (Especially Pharmaceutical/Medicinal Chemistry)|
|Centre for Economic Studies||1. Professor: Broad area of specialization – Environmental Economics, and Demography/Rural Economics 2. Associate Professor: Broad area of specialization – Econometrics|
|Centre for Plant Science||Ph.D. in Botany/ Plant Sciences/ Biosciences with specialization in Taxonomy/ Economic Botany/ Ecology/ Experimental Ecology/Ecotoxicology/Cryptogams|
|Centre for Geography and Geology||Professor – Physical Geography, Remote Sensing Associate Professor – Population Geography|
Selection Procedure For Central University of Punjab (CUP) – Assistant Professors & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Professors & More Vacancies Vacancy in Central University of Punjab (CUP):
- Online Application form complete in all respect along with necessary documents and application fee.
- Online application forms from the prospective candidates are accepted upto 31st August, 2015. Based on the qualification of the candidates and the need of the university, the applications will be processed through appropriately constituted selection committees shortly.
- Minimum qualification can be relaxed in case of exceptionally outstanding candidate. Central University of Punjab is amongst the fastest growing new Central Universities established under an Act of Parliament in 2009.
- CUPB provides Dislocation allowances, Professional Advancement Allowance (Annual membership to Professional Association(s), Travel Allowance to attend national and international conferences, Telephone allowance, Book allowance and Seed money upto Rs. 300,000 etc.,) as per university rules.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/08/2015
Reference: Central University of Punjab (CUP) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. T/NT-02 (2015)
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017