Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: CURAJ/PHY/AKP/SERB/01. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 03/08/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Rajasthan
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 03/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Physics, Central University of Rajasthan
Detail Of Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Physics of the University.
- Name of the Temporary Post Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01
- Name of the Research Project Structural and magnetic properties of Mn based thin films with perpendicular magnetic anisotropy for spintronics applications
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), DST Govt. of India New Delhi
- Tenure of the Assignment 03 Years (one year in the beginning and may be extended up to two more years based on performance)
- Job Description To carry out the research work in the field of magnetic thin films
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship Rs.25,000/- per month for NET/ GATE qualified candidate
- Essential Qualifications and experience M.Sc.in Physics > 55% or equivalent CGPA
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences Valid GATE & NET Score
- Accommodation Bachelor accommodation in the University may be provided subject to availability.
Selection Procedure For Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 03/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ):
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator Dr. Ajit Kumar Patra (Mob- 09610330623, [email protected]), Department of Physics, Central University of Rajasthan. Eligible and interested candidates should attend the walk-in-interview with their application on plain paper along with complete bio-data, original certificate/documents, email id, phone number and passport size photograph on 3rd August 2015 at 10:00 AM in the Department of Physics, Central University of Rajasthan. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 03/08/2015
VENUE : Department of Physics, Central University of Rajasthan
Reference: Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: CURAJ/PHY/AKP/SERB/01