Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 10/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000-28,000/- p.m
Job Location : Rajasthan
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF RAJASTHAN – 305817 (RAJASTHAN)
Detail of Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow on purely temporary basis to work on the DST-sponsored research project to be undertaken at the Department of Pharmacy, Central University of Rajasthan.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01
- Name of the Research Project : Multi‐functional nano-therapeutics for the effective treatment of advanced breast cancer : A dual delivery approach for siRNA and anticancer drug
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : Science and Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi
- Tenure of the Project : 03 Years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 01 Years (extendable up to 2 years based on performance)
- Job Description: To carry out the research work in the area of nano-therapeutics and siRNA delivery as well as characterization.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs. 25,000 (1st & 2nd year) Rs. 28,000 (3rd year)
- Essential Qualifications and experience: M. Pharm. (Pharmaceutics) (minimum 55%) or equivalent qualification/specialization with GATE or GPAT score.
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences: Working experience in a pharmaceutics research laboratory; knowledge of handling DNA and siRNA, molecular biology techniques and hands-on experience of gel electrophoresis, western blotting, HPLC, characterization techniques, NMR, IR etc.
- Accommodation: Bachelor accommodation in the institute may be provided subject to the availability.
- For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact to the Principal Investigator
Selection Procedure for Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) :
Application on plain paper with complete bio-data, email id, phone number, and passport size photograph should be sent to the Principal Investigator by post or should be sent as attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th July 2015. The cover/email subject should be super-scribed clearly the post applied for and the name of the project. Mere possession of the minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on the merit and the need of the project. If called for interview, candidates are expected to bring all original certificates along with experience certificate, testimonials if any. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated via email. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Dr. Umesh Gupta
Department of Pharmacy
Central University of Rajasthan,
NH-8, Bandarsindri- 305817, Kishangarh, Ajmer, Rajasthan
Telephone No.: 01463-238-730; Mob- 08003274082
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/7/2015
Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: CURAJ/PHY/YSK/DST//01.