Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: CURAJ/PHY/YSK/DST//01. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 30/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Rajasthan
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF RAJASTHAN – 305817 (RAJASTHAN)
Detail of Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Physics of the University.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01
- Name of the Research Project : “Gallium oxide (-Ga2O3) thin films for deep-UV transparent conductor and photo-detectors”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : Science and Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi
- Tenure of the Project : 03 Years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 01 Years (extendable upto 2 years based on performance)
- Job Description : To carry out the research work in the field of oxide semiconductors, thin films growth and characterization.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs. 25,000(1st & 2nd year) Rs. 28,000(3rd year)
- Essential Qualifications and experience : M.Sc.in Physics > 55% or equivalent CGPA 6 out of 10
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Valid GATE & NET Score
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability.
- For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address: Name : Dr. Yashpal Singh Katharria Address : Department of Physics Central University of Rajasthan, NH-8, Bandarsindri- 305817, Kishangarh, Ajmer, Rajasthan Telephone No : 01463-238-588; Mob- 08107591910 E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection Procedure for Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) :
Application on plain paper with complete biodata, email id, phone number, and passport size photograph should be sent to the Principal Investigator by post or should be sent as attachment to email@example.com on or before 30 th June 2015. The cover should be super-scribed clearly the post applied for & name of the project. Mere possession of the minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on the merit and the need of the project. If called for interview, candidates are expected to bring all original certificates along with experience certificate, testimonials if any. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated via email. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/6/2015
Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: CURAJ/PHY/YSK/DST//01.