Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: CURAJ/CHEM/RP/IUAC/01. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 28/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Rajasthan
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 28/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Chemistry, CURAJ, Bandarsindri-305817, Rajasthan
Detail Of Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Project Assistant Recruitment:
A walk-in interview is arranged for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Chemistry, Central University of Rajasthan.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Project Assistant – 01
- Name of the Research Project : “Swift heavy ion irradiated transition metal-oxides for fuel cell electrode catalysts”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : Inter University Accelerator Centre (IUAC), New Delhi
- Tenure of the Project : 03 Years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 03 Years (one year in the beginning and may be extended up to two more years based on performance)
- Job Description : To carry out synthesis and electrochemical studies on metal- oxides irradiated by swift heavy ions for fuel cell catalyst applications. The research work also needs frequent visit to IUAC, New Delhi for collection of data.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs.14,000(1st & 2nd year), Rs.16,000(3rd year) [for Non-NET/Non-GATE] Rs.16,000(1st & 2nd year), Rs.18,000(3rd year) [for NET/GATE Qualified] [Fellowship for NET/GATE candidates may likely to be increased subject to approval of Sponsoring Agency]
- Essential Qualifications : M.Sc. in Chemistry /Material Science /Physics
- Desirable Experiences : Material synthesis, Hands-on experience on electrochemical work station.
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the University may be provided subject to availability.
Selection Procedure For Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 28/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Assistant vacancy in Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ):
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator, Dr. Rahul Pal (E-mail: [email protected], Contact no. 09166540971), Department of Chemistry, CURAJ, Bandarsindri-305817, Rajasthan. Potential candidates may attend the walk in interview with their application on plain paper with complete bio-data, email id, phone number and passport size photograph along with all original certificates, experience certificate and testimonials if any on 28th July 2015 at 10:00 am in the Department of Chemistry, Central University of Rajasthan. Candidates may also send their complete bio-data in advance by e-mail to the abovementioned contact. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28/07/2015
VENUE : Department of Chemistry, CURAJ, Bandarsindri-305817, Rajasthan
Reference: Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: CURAJ/CHEM/RP/IUAC/01
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016