Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 12/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
Job Location : Ajmer
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. Vishvanath Tiwari, Assistant Professor, Department of Biochemistry, Central University of Rajasthan Bandarsindri, NH-8, Kishangarh Ajmer-305817, Rajasthan- India
Detail Of Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following post at the Department of Biochemistry, Central University of Rajasthan (CURaj) Bandarsindri, NH-8, Kishangarh, Ajmer- 305817, Rajasthan India, in a DST, Govt. of India funded project entitled “Interaction studies of the A. baumannii with the pulmonary cell model”.
- Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01
- Fellowship: Rs.16,000 + 10% HRA per month for first two years and Rs.18,000 + 10% HRA per month for third year.
- Essential qualification: Master’s degree or equivalent in Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ LifeSciences with strong academic record (with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate). In case of SC/ST candidates the qualifying marks shall be relaxed by 5%).
- Desirable: Experience in microbial culture, protein isolation, protein characterization and animal cell culture are desirable.
- The project duration is for three years and purely on temporary basis as stipulated by the existing rules of the DST and Central University of Rajasthan. The appointment shall be co-terminus with the duration of project. The appointments shall be initially for a period of one year, renewable every year depending on the performance of project fellow.
Selection Procedure For Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ):
Applications in plain paper giving complete bio-data, recent passport size photograph, email address and copies of relevant testimonials should reach to the Principal Investigator by e-mail ([email protected]) or by registered post at the address given below. Mailing address: Dr. Vishvanath Tiwari, Assistant Professor, Department of Biochemistry, Central University of Rajasthan Bandarsindri, NH-8, Kishangarh Ajmer-305817, Rajasthan- India The last date for the application is 12th July 2015. The date and time of interview will be informed through e-mail only. Please note that NO TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/07/2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017