Central University of Rajasthan has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Central University of Rajasthan – ADVERTISEMENT NO: CURAJ/PHY/AKP/IUAC/01 DATED: 23.03.2015. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Parliament of India
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 21.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central University of Rajasthan|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||21.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Physics Central University of Rajasthan, NH-8, Bandarsindri- 305817, Kishangarh, Dist: Ajmer, Rajasthan|
Detail of Central University of Rajasthan – Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the Department of Physics of the University.
- Name of the Temporary Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)- 01
- Name of the Research Project : “ Effect of swift-heavy ions on magnetic and transport properties of Heusler alloys”
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : Inter University Accelerator Centre (IUAC) New Delhi
- Tenure of the Project : 03 Years
- Tenure of the Assignment : 03 Years (one year in the beginning and may be extended up to two more years based on performance)
- Job Description : To carry out the research work in the field of Heusler alloys and to visit IUAC New Delhi for collection of data.
- Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship : Rs.14,000(1st & 2nd year) Rs.16,000(3rd year) [for Non-NET/NonGATE] Rs.16,000(1st & 2nd year) Rs.18,000(3rd year) [for NET/GATE Qualified] [Fellowship for NET/GATE candidates may likely to be increased subject to approval of Sponsoring Agency]
- Essential Qualifications and experience : M.Sc.in Physics > 65% or equivalent CGPA 7 out of 10
- Desirable Qualifications/ Experiences : Valid GATE & NET Score
- Accommodation : Bachelor accommodation in the Institute may be provided subject to availability
Selection Procedure for Central University of Rajasthan – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21.04.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow – Vacancy in Central University of Rajasthan:
For technical information on the project, the candidate may contact the Principal Investigator at the following address:
Name : Dr. Ajit Kumar Patra
Address : Department of Physics Central University of Rajasthan, NH-8, Bandarsindri- 305817, Kishangarh, Dist: Ajmer, Rajasthan Telephone No : 01463-238-588; Mob- 09610330623 E-mail : [email protected]
Application in plain paper with complete biodata, email id, phone number and passport size photograph should be sent to the Principal Investigator by post or email to [email protected] on or before 21th April 2015. The cover should be super- scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project.
Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project. If called for interview, candidates are expected to bring all original certificates along with experience certificate, testimonials if any. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated via email. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Tentative date of interview is 6th May 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21.04.2015
Central University of Rajasthan Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: CURAJ/PHY/AKP/IUAC/01 DATED: 23.03.2015