Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprenticeship Training through recruitment notification – Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Recruitment 2015 – Notification No: 3/2015. Candidates who have completed Matric, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Trade Apprenticeship Training. Walk in Interview will be held on 18-10/6/2015 at 08.30 A.M to 08.30 hoursand 09.30 hours. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)
Vacancy Name : Trade Apprenticeship Training
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, ITI
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.5,600-6,400 /- p.m
Job Location : Thiruvarur
Walk in date to Apply for this job : 10/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF TAMIL NADU, Campus, Kangalancherry, Thiruvarur – 610 101
Detail of Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Trade Apprenticeship Training Recruitment:
The Central University of Tamil Nadu invites EX-ITI candidates for Trade Apprenticeship training in the trade of Programming Assistant & System Administration Assistant (PASAA), a Walkin Interview shall be held on 10.06.2015 (Wednesday) at the University Premises. Candidates desiring to appear for Walk-in Interview should report at venue between 08.30 hours and 09.30 hours on 10.06.2015) for registration.
- Eligibility criteria: The selection for engagement of Apprenticeship training in the trade of PASAA is based on Merit, taking into consideration of the marks scored in the academic (i.e. SSC/HSC / ITI) and performance in the Interview.
- Age: Not exceeding 25 Years (as on 01.06.2015)
Selection Procedure for Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) – Trade Apprenticeship Training Post:
- Written Test on 10/6/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Trade Apprenticeship Training vacancy in Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN):
- The selected candidates will be undergo trade Apprenticeship training in CUTN, Thiruvarur for a period of one year, which may be extended based on the requirement and performance or terminated earlier with one month notice on either side, without assigning any reason.
- Under no circumstances, candidate can claim any right for permanent position.
- The stipend during the first year is Rs.5,600/- p.m. and for second year Rs.6,400/- p.m. and for third year Rs.7,200/- p.m. will be paid for the selected candidates as per the norms and will not be entitled to any other allowances or benefits.
- Others terms and conditions of service will be governed by the norms as prescribed by the University / Apprenticeship Act from time to time.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending Walk-in Interview.
- At the time of Walk-in Interview candidates are advised to bring all Original Certificates (viz. Qualification, Experience, Community Certificate etc.) and produce for verification.
- Five sets of filled in application, along with one set of photocopy of all relevant Certificates (Application form can be downloaded from the website www.cutn.ac.in).
- Canvassing in any form or bringing of any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as disqualification on the part of the candidate.
- The selected candidates will be communicated through email / post. The candidates are requested to provide a valid / active email address and contact number.
- Reservation will be made applicable as per UGC/GOI guidelines / norms
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10/6/2015
CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF TAMIL NADU, Campus, Kangalancherry, Thiruvarur – 610 101
Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Recruitment 2014 – Notification No: 3/2015.
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017