Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Vice-Chancellor through recruitment notification – Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Recruitment 2015 – NO. ESTT(R)2/ 2264 /2015/F . Candidates who have completed POST GRADUATE can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Vice-Chancellor on or before 03/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Deputy Chief Accounts Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||03/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Shri Surat Singh, Deputy Secretary, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of HRD, Room No.325, ‘C’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 115|
Detail of Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Vice-Chancellor Recruitment:
The Central University of Tamil Nadu is an institution of excellence in higher learning and research. The Vice–Chancellor, being the academic as well as administrative head, is expected to be:
- A visionary with proven leadership qualities, administrative capabilities as well as teaching and research credentials. Having outstanding academic record throughout and a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Professor in a University system or in an equivalent position in a reputed research and/or academic administrative organization. Not more than 65 years of age as on the closing date of receipt of applications of this advertisement.
- Salary and Service Conditions: The post carries a pay of Rs.75, 000/- (Fixed) per month with Special Allowance of Rs.5, 000/- and other usual allowances.
- The appointment will be on contractual basis for a period of five years or up to the age of 70 years, whichever is earlier. Procedure for appointment:
- Appointment will be made from a panel of names recommended by the Search-cum-Selection Committee.
Selection Procedure for Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) – Vice-Chancellor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Vice-Chancellor Vacancy in Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN):
Applications of eligible individuals received, by post through candidates / nominators, shall be considered. Such applications should reach within 30 days from the date of the publication of this advertisement, by Registered/Speed Post to: Shri Surat Singh, Deputy Secretary, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of HRD, Room No.325, ‘C’ Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 115. The advertisement can also be seen at websites: http://mhrd.gov.in or www.cutn.ac.in “Application for the post of Vice-Chancellor, Central University of Tamil Nadu”, should be super-scribed on the envelope. The CV / Bio-data must contain general information (name, present position / post last held, date of birth, address for correspondence, email id, and contact number), educational qualifications, area of specialization, service details (including date of appointment as Professor / equivalent), administrative posts held, publications, number of persons guided for Ph.D. and M.Phil. Degrees. The Department is not responsible for postal delay.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/04/2015
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017