Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate on or before 20.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central University of Tamil Nadu Neelakudi campus, Kangalanchery (Post) Thiruvarur – 610 101,Tamil Nadu.|
Detail of Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate Recruitment:
- Project Title: Nanoscale modelling of energy-storage materials
- Project Code: SR/NM/NS-1123/2013(G)
- Funding Agency: Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi
- Post: Junior Research Fellow (JPF) & Research Associate I (RA)
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
||Rs. 16, 000 pm + 10% HRA
|Research Associate I (RA)
||Rs. 22, 000 + 10% HRA|
- Duration: Initially for one year (but may be extended up to three years subject to satisfactory performance)
- Educational Qualification: (1) JRF leading to PhD: M.Sc. in basic sciences (Physics/Chemistry/Material Science or equivalent degree)or graduate degree in professional courses and NET/GATEwith minimum 55 % marks/equivalent grade from a recognized university/Institute with a consistent good academic record throughout. (2)RA I : PhD from a recognized university in the relevant field with M.Sc. in basic sciences (Physics/Chemistry/Material Science or equivalent degree)or graduate degree in professional courses with minimum 55 % marks/equivalent grade from a recognized university/Institute with a consistent good academic record throughout.
- Preference: Research experience in the field of materialsmodelling using computers for RA and for JRF materials synthesis/modelling, orcharacterization techniques is preferred but not desirable. Preference will be given for NET/GATE qualified candidates.
- Age limit: Upper age limit for JRF and RA are 28 and 35 years, respectively. Age relaxation will be given as per GOI rules.
- PhD Registration: The candidates joined in JRF can able to register for PhD in Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) after successfully qualifying the PhD admission procedure of CUTN.
Selection Procedure for Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) – Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20.03.2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate Vacancy in Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN):
Last Date of Application: 20-03-2015 Interested candidates can send their full resume/curriculum vitae along with the copies of mark sheets (Matric onwards) and relevant certificates by e-mail to [email protected] or by ordinary/speed post with the subject “Application for DST-Nano Mission JRF & RA” addressed to.
Prof. P. Ravindran
PI (SR/NM/NS-DST project)
Department of Physics
Central University of Tamil Nadu
Neelakudi Village, Kangalancheri Post
Thiruvarur – 610101
Email: [email protected]
After preliminary review of applications, the shortlisted candidates will be notified for personal interview through e-mail. Note: (i) Candidate must provide valid e-mail IDs and phone number in their CV. (ii) TA/DA is not admissible for attending the interview or for joining the post. (iii) The post is purely temporarily in nature.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20.03.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CUTN|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016