Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teaching Positions through recruitment notification – Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO: 4/2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Teaching Positions. Walk in Interview will be held on 29-30/7/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)
Vacancy Name : Teaching Positions
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Thiruvarur
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 29-30/7/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN), Thiruvarur – 610 101
Detail of Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Teaching Positions Recruitment:
The Central University of Tamil Nadu was established by an Act of Parliament in 2009. The University strives to disseminate and to advance knowledge in humanities, social sciences and basic and applied sciences. It aims at promoting innovation in teaching-learning process, interdisciplinary studies & research and gives special attention to the improvement of the socio-economic conditions of the people and also their academic, intellectual and cultural development. For the ongoing academic programmes of the University, a Walk-in Interview will be held at the University Premises for the positions of Assistant Professor (on Contract) / Guest faculty for the following departments:
- Candidates having Master’s Degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in the relevant subject with NET/SLET/SET with consistently Good Academic record as defined by the University. [Under the term ‘Good Academic Record’ the candidate must have obtained on an average of 50% / 45% marks in each of the two public examinations/degrees immediately preceding the Master’s degree for selection to Science / Humanities faculties respectively. Further a relaxation of 5 % shall be allowed to SC/ST and PWD candidates on the above marks.].
- Candidates with Ph.D. in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET as prescribed in “UGC regulations 2010 for minimum qualification for appointment of Teachers”.
- Retired University Academic Staff are also eligible, but should not be more than 65 years of age as on 01-07-2015.
- Candidates having teaching experience of at least 2 to 3 years will be given preference.
Selection Procedure for Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) – Teaching Positions Post:
- Written Test on 29-30/7/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Teaching Positions vacancy in Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN):
- Selected candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration as per University / UGC norms.
- Salary in respect of Retired Teacher will be fixed as per rules. Appropriate designation &Pay can be considered for Senior Teacher/Faculty who retired from active service. In such cases, they should submit the API score sheet along with the copies of the credentials in support of their claim as prescribed by University Grants Commission from time to time. For API score sheet format please download Part – B of the application.
- The selected candidates will be engaged on purely temporary basis for a period of one academic year (2015-16). Under no circumstances, candidates can claim any right for permanent position.
- Candidates may note that these contract positions are basically to meet the immediate academic requirement of the University and at no point, selection in this Walk-in Interview will make them eligible for regular interviews to be conducted in future.
- Only candidates possessing Master Degree in the relevant subject with NET or Ph.D. (confirming to UGC regulations’ 2009) will be interviewed.
- Relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to Ph.D. degree holders, who have obtained their Master Degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
- Reservation will be made applicable as per UGC/GOI guidelines / norms.
- Candidates belong to SC, ST, OBC, PWD, Women & minority community are encouraged to apply.
- Other terms and conditions of service will be governed by the norms as prescribed by the University/UGC from time to time.
- The University reserves right to appoint no one, if academic program is not launched in the current year.
- If more number of candidates turn up on the stipulated date of walk-in Interview, candidates will be advised to appear for interview on another date which will be notified at the venue.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in Interview.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing of any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as disqualification on the part of the Candidate.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 29-30/7/2015
Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN), Thiruvarur – 610 101
Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Recruitment 2014 – NOTIFICATION NO: 4/2015.
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016