Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Hindi (Junior) Translator,Sport Coach through recruitment notification – Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Recruitment 2015 – Notification No.01/2015. Candidates who have completed MA/PH.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Hindi (Junior) Translator,Sport Coach. Walk in Interview will be held on 03/03/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)|
|Vacancy Name||Hindi (Junior) Translator,Sport Coach|
|Total No of Vacancy||03|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||03/03/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF TAMIL NADU, Thiruvarur|
Detail of Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Hindi (Junior) Translator,Sport Coach Recruitment:
The Central University of Tamil Nadu, established by an Act of Parliament in 2009, invites candidates for Walk-in Interview for the positions of Sports Coach (2 posts: 1 Male & 1 Female) and Hindi (Junior) Translator (1 post) on 03.03.2015 (Tuesday), on contract basis for a period of six months. The interview will be held at the University Premises. The registration for the post of ‘Sports Coach’ shall commence from 08:30 hours and will close at 09:30 hours and that for the post of ‘Hindi Translator’ shall commence from 12:30 hours and will close at 13:30 hours, on the aforementioned date.
Hindi (Junior) Translator – 1 post
- Eligibility: 1. Master’s Degree in Hindi or equivalent from any recognized University with English/ Hindi as one of the compulsory/optional subject at Degree level 2. Diploma/Certificate Course in translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa OR Two Years of work experience in translation work in any Central Educational Institutions / Autonomous Institutions / PSUs.
- Desirable: Working knowledge of computers.
- Age: Not exceeding 35 Years
Sport Coach – 2 posts (1 Male & 1 Female)
- Eligibility:- 1. A Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 55% Marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with a consistently good academic record. 2. Record of having represented the University/College at the Inter-University /InterCollegiate competitions or the State and /or National championships. 3. Qualifying in the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC. 4. Passed the physical fitness test conducted in accordance with these regulations 5. However candidates, who are or have been awarded Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations 2009, shall be exempted from the requirements of the minimum eligibility conditions of NET/SLET/SET for engagement of sports coaches (on Contract) at the level of Assistant Director of Physical Education/CollegeDirector of Physical Education & Sports.
- Desirable: At least two years of coaching experience from any recognized institute.
- Age: Not exceeding 55 years
Selection Procedure for Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) – Hindi (Junior) Translator,Sport Coach Post:
- Written Test on 03/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Hindi (Junior) Translator,Sport Coach vacancy in Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN):
- The selected candidates will be engaged on purely temporary basis (on Contract) for a period of six months, which may be extended based on the requirement and performance or terminated earlier with one month notice on either side, without assigning any reason. Under no circumstances, candidate can claim any right for permanent position.
- The selected candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration per month as per University norms and will not be entitled to any other allowances or benefits. Candidates may note that these contract positions are basically to meet the immediate requirement of the University and at no point, selection in this Walk-in Interview will make them eligible for regular interviews to be conducted in future.
- Others terms and conditions of service will be governed by the norms as prescribed by the University from time to time. No TA / DA will be paid for attending Walk-in Interview.
- Selected candidates should be prepared to join the position within a week of selection / offer. At the time of Walk-in Interview candidates are advised to bring all Original Certificates (viz. Qualification, Experience, Community Certificate etc.). All Original Certificates from X Standard to Ph.D. level (if applicable) MUST BE produced for verification.
- Five sets of filled in application, along with one set of photocopy of all relevant Certificates (Application form can be downloaded from the website www.cutn.ac.in). Canvassing in any form or bringing of any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as disqualification on the part of the candidate. The selected candidates will be communicated through email / Post. The candidates are requested to provide a valid / active email address.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 03/03/2015
VENUE : Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN), Thiruvarur
Reference:Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Recruitment 2014 – Notification No.01/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CUTN|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017