Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION NO: 02/2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Professor. Walk in Interview will be held on 18-25/5/2015 at 08.30 A.M to 12.30 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 11 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Thiruvarur
Walk in date to Apply for this job : 18-25/5/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF TAMIL NADU, Campus, Kangalancherry, Thiruvarur – 610 101
Detail of Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur invites applications for the Contract Teaching Positions for the ongoingacademicprogramsand for the programs proposed for the academic year 2015- 16. AWalk-in Interview will be held at the University Premisesfor the positions of Assistant Professor(on Contract) / Guest faculty for the disciplines,whose details are provided below:
- Candidates having Master’s Degree with 55% marks(or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in the relevant subject with NET/SLET/SET with consistently Good Academic record as defined by the University.[Under the term ‘Good Academic Record’ the candidate must have obtained
- CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF TAMIL NADU (Established by an Act of Parliament, 2009) Neelakudi Campus,कं र्ऱान्चेरी/Kangalancherry,नतरुवारूर/Thiruvarur – 610 101
- 04366-277256 / email: [email protected] an average of 50% / 45% marks in each of the two public examinations/degrees immediately preceding the Master’s degree for selection to Science / Humanities faculties respectively. Further a relaxation of 5 % shall be allowed to SC/ST and PWD candidates on the above marks.].
- Candidates with Ph.D. in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET as prescribed in “UGC regulations 2010 for minimum qualification for appointment of Teachers”.
- Retired University Academic Staff are also eligible, butshould not be more than 65 years of age as on01-04-2015.
- Candidates having teaching experience of at least 2 to 3 years will be given preference.
Selection Procedure for Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Written Test on 18-25/5/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Assistant Professor vacancy in Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN):
- Five sets of application form duly filled along with one photocopy of all relevant certificates (Application form can be downloaded from the website www.cutn.ac.in).
- Original Certificates from X Standard to Ph.D. level must be produced for verification.
- Community Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) & PWD candidates should produce disability certificate, in originalwherever applicable.
- Experience certificate, if any.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 18-25/5/2015
CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF TAMIL NADU, Campus, Kangalancherry, Thiruvarur – 610 101
Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Recruitment 2014 – NOTIFICATION NO: 02/2015.
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016