Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) invites application for the recruitment of Finance Officer with Master’s degree holders
Company name :Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)
Posts :Finance Officer
Qualification : Master’s degree
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 24th Nov 2014
Details of Post :
The Central University of Tamil Nadu, an Institution established by an Act of Parliament, invites applications for the post of Finance Officer (Unreserved) [Group A] in the Pay Band of (PB-4) Rs.37,400-67,000 + GP Rs.10,000/- on Regular / Deputation for a tenure of 5 years. The details of eligibility criteria viz. Educational qualifications, experience, etc. are given below:
- Master’s degree with atleast 55% marks or its equivalent grade of “B” in the UGC 7 point scale;
- The candidate must have “Good Academic Record”;
- 15 years experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of 7,000 and above or with 8 years of service in the AGP of 8,000 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in financial administration.(OR) Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other institutions of higher education (OR) 15 years of financial administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post in the Scale of Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- with Grade pay Rs.7,600/- or holding analogous post.
Desirable: Master’s degree in Finance Management with experience in modern financial management techniques like accrual method of accounting / conversant using it in management functions in Universities or Higher Education Institutions.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India and preferably below 55 years of age as on the last date for receipt of applications i.e. 24th Nov 2014. The post will be vacant w.e.f. 8thDec, 2014.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential qualification of the post and other conditions stipulated in the notification as on the last date of receipt of the applications. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for the post. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained. Candidates beyond 58 years as on the last date for receipt of application i.e. 24th Nov 2014 need not apply.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The educational qualification obtained by a candidate should be in pattern of 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 or 10+2+5 or 11+1+3+2.
- The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt its own criteria for short-listing the candidates. The University, at its discretion, may restrict the number of Candidates to a reasonable limit by anyone or more of the following methods as decided by a duly constituted Screening Committee: a. on the basis of either qualifications or experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement; orb. on the basis of experience in the relevant field; or c. by counting experience before or after the acquisition of essential qualifications The candidate should therefore, mention in the application all the qualifications and experiences in the relevant area over and above the minimum prescribed qualification, supported with documents
- The application should be accompanied by self-attested copies of the relevant educational qualifications, experience, etc. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Universities / Institutions etc. In regard to support of educational qualifications, only the mark sheets in lieu of Educational qualifications will not be accepted by the University. Copy of the degree certificates should also be enclosed.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. unsigned or not accompanied with prescribed fee, recent photograph, self attested copies of educational qualifications, mark sheets, etc. or received after prescribed closing date for any reason whatsoever such as envelop wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay, etc.) will not be entertained. Any enclosure received separately subsequent to the receipt of application will not be connected therewith.
- Candidates working in Universities / Government / Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector undertakings should send their applications through their employers with the certificate from the employer stating clearly that in the event of their selection for the post, they will be relieved from their respective post within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. However, advance copy of their applications may be sent before the closing date, which will be considered only if the original application is received through proper channel within 15 days from last date for receipt of applications.
- The University also reserves right to withdraw any of the post from the recruitment process, if the circumstances so warrant.
- Qualifications and Experience will be reckoned as on the last date (for receipt of filled in application i.e. 24th Nov, 2014) as mentioned in the Employment Notification. Legible copies of all certificates must be attached with the application.
- It would be open to the University to consider the names of suitable persons who may not have applied, but recommended by experts in their respective fields.
- The panel of selected / wait listed candidates will be valid for one year from the date of selection.
- In case of any disputes/suits or legal proceedings against the University, the Jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts in Thiruvarur, which is the Headquarters of the University.
- The appointment will be subject to the Provisions of the Central Universities Act, 2009 Statutes, Ordinances and other rules applicable to the University and Guidelines received from the Government of India as amended from time to time.
- The University shall verify the antecedents or document submitted by the candidate at any time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case it is found that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake, then his/her services shall be terminated and disciplinary / criminal proceedings will be initiated.
- Candidates shortlisted to be called for interview will be communicated individually by post and/or email, etc. Further, list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the University website.
FILLING UP OF APPLICATION FORM:
- Applicants are required to download the prescribed application form available in the website i.e. www.cutn.ac.in. [please click here to download the application form]Application should be submitted in the prescribed application form only. Application sent in plain paper, email, fax etc. will summarily be rejected.
- Application Fee: Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs.750/- for other candidates. No fees for regular employees of this University. Candidates applying on deputation are exempted from payment of application fee.
- MODE OF PAYMENT: Candidate may avail any one of the following payment mode:
HOW TO APPLY :
- Under the term ‘Good Academic Record’ the candidate must have obtained at least 50% marks in each of the two public examinations/degrees immediately preceding the Master’s degree. Any relaxed standards will not be considered for this post.
- Appointment to the above position shall be for a tenure of five years or upto the age of sixty two years, whichever is earlier. Appointment on deputation basis will also be considered.
- All those applicants who are presently working in a pensionable establishment will be considered on deputation basis as per terms & conditions contained in MHRD letter No. F. No. 8-9/2008-TS.I dated 28/12/2012 amended time to time.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained from any candidate.
- All updates to this employment notification including corrigendum, if any, will be hosted on our website only. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM OR BRINGING OF ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE, WILL BE TREATED AS DISQUALIFICATION ON THE PART OF THE CANDIDATE
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 24th Nov 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CUTN|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016