Central University of Punjab (CUP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Data Entry Operators & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Central University of Punjab (CUP) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. T/NT-01(2015). Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ Degree/ Master Degree/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Punjab (CUP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Data Entry Operators & More Vacancies on or before 16/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central University of Punjab (CUP)|
|Vacancy Name||Data Entry Operators & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ Any Graduate/ Any Masters Degree/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||05 Posts|
|Last Date for this job||16/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF PUNJAB, BATHINDA|
Detail of Central University of Punjab (CUP) Data Entry Operators & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Officer on Special Duty (Academic/Admin.):
- No of post : 01
- Minimum qualifications: i. Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale. ii. Nine years of experience as an Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 6,000/- and above with experience in educational administration. OR Comparable Experience in research establishment and/or other institution of higher education OR Five years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post. iii. Good working knowledge of computer applications.
- Desirable: i. Ph.D. in any subject from a recognized institution. ii. Well versed in the financial / accounting systems. iii. Experience of administrative practices, human resource management, statutory functions and academic activities of universities/R&D institutions. iv. Good working knowledge of computer
- Age: Not exceeding 56 years for deputation and not exceeding 65 years for contractual service.
- Salary : For Retired persons: Last drawn salary minus full pension For deputation: As per Rules For others: Consolidated Rs.50, 000/- fixed per month.
Liaison Officer (On Deputation basis):
- No of post : 01
- Minimum qualifications: Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale from a recognized University. Minimum 3 years experience of Liaison/Similar work with government department.
- Duties : Establish and maintain an effective liaison network in the community & local administration. Liaison and discussions with various government agencies like PWD/CPWD/MCB etc. for University construction & campus development related work. Arrangement for workshop, seminars and conferences and other university activities. Perform emergency liaison duties with various government & other departments. Any Other job assigned from time to time by the Competent Authority.
- Age: Not exceeding 56 years
Executive Engineer (Deputation Basis):
- No of post : 01
- Minimum qualifications: A Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale, with 10 years of experience in design and systems and construction of buildings, roads, sanitary and water supply systems including maintenance of the same
- Desirable: i. Post-Graduate Degree in structural engineering. ii. Experience of working in Universities/Educational Institutions / similar organization.
- Age: Not exceeding 56 years.
- Salary Emoluments: As per rules of deputation
Data Entry Operator (On Contractual Basis):
- No of post : 02
- Minimum qualifications: i. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with good academic record. ii. English typing speed of 30 wpm. iii. Good working knowledge of computer applications.
- Desirable: i. Experience as Computer Operator/Data Entry Operator in Centre/State educational institutions or any organization of repute. ii. Proficiency in local language (speaking, reading and writing)
- Age: Not exceeding 30 years.
- Salary Emoluments: Rs. 13,000 pm (Consolidated)
Selection Procedure for Central University of Punjab (CUP) – Data Entry Operators & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Data Entry Operators & More Vacancies in Central University of Punjab (CUP):
It is mandatory for all applicants to fill the online application form. Applicants are also required to fill the offline application form and bring it along with all original certificates at the time of interview. Only those applicants shall be allowed to appear for interview who have filled the online application form. Screening criteria may be adopted in case of large number of applicants. Last date to fill the online application form : 16th February 2015 at 05:00 PM. Applicants are also required to bring Five Copies of the Summary Sheet along one set of self attested certificates and other supporting documents. Application fee of Rs. 100/- in the form of Demand Draft in the favour of Central University of Punjab, payable at Bathinda should accompany the application. Applications received through emails will be out-rightly rejected. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. No separate call letters will be sent for interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last date for this job 16/02/2015
Reference: Central University of Punjab (CUP) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. T/NT-01(2015)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CUP|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017