Central University of Punjab (CUP) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow with Post Graduate Degree holders on September 19, 2014
Company name : Central University of Punjab (CUP)
Posts : Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : Post Graduate Degree
Salary : Rs.14,000/- per month
No of Post : 01
Location : Punjab
Walk in Date : 19.09.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for the following positions for a DBT, Govt. of India, sponsored project “Isolation, 3-d structural characterization and functional analysis of lectins from microbial sources”, under Dr. Desh Deepak Singh (PI), Professor, center for Genetic Diseases and Molecular Medicine, Central University of Punjab,Bathinda
Senior Research Fellow:
- No of post : 01
- Salary : Rs.14,000/- p.m (fixed) plus HRA
- Education Qualification and Experience: Post graduate or equivalent from a recognized University in any discipline of life sciences with minimum two years’ research experience. Desirable experience in gene cloning and protein purification.
- Age not more than 32 years on the date of interview (relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Govt. of India guidelines).
General terms and conditions:
- This is not an offer of appointment by Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (CUPB). It is a placement on behalf of the sponsor of the project-Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India. It would not therefore contain any right implicit or explicit for your consideration for regularization / absorption at CUPB even if the engagement is for more than 240 days a year.
- Your engagement for this DBT sponsored project is for one year initially, however on satisfactory performance and extension of project grant your services can be extended beyond one year. These positions are co-terminus with this project.
- You will not be allowed to discontinue without the prior approval of the Appropriate Authority in the Institute. In case you wish to discontinue, you must submit a one month prior notice indicating specific reasons. You may be discontinued for the work by giving one month notice in case of unsatisfactory performance.
The selected candidates will be governed by the rules and regulations of the University and in all matters the decision of Vice Chancellor, CUPB is final. Candidates desirous of applying should come for a Walk in interview on 19th September, 2014 at 10.00AM in the Central University of Punjab, City Campus, Bathinda. They should bring an application addressed to the Vice Chancellor, Central University of Punjab, Bathinda and all their testimonials in original No TA / DA will be provided for attending the interview and for more information candidates can contact the project PI, Dr. Desh Deepak Singh through email, phone (email@example.com, 0164-2864132)
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date : 19.09.2014
Venue : Central University of Punjab, City Campus, Bathinda
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CUP||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|