Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.SC can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Project Fellow on or before 07/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Project Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central University of Tamil Nadu Neelakudi campus, Kangalanchery (Post) Thiruvarur – 610 101,Tamil Nadu.|
Detail of Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Junior Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are Invited for The Post of Junior Project Fellow For The Following Time-Bound DBT Sponsored Project. Applications are Invited For The Post of Junior Project Fellow For The Following Time -Bound DBT sponsored project
- Project title: Climate change and plant-microbe interactions: consequences for phytoremediation of crude oil contaminated soils.
- Funding Agency: Department of Biotechnology (Ramalingaswami fellowship), GOI.
- Post: Junior Project Fellow (JPF)
- No. of Post: One
- Fellowship: Rs.12,000/- pm (fixed)
- Prescribed educational qualification: M. Sc. in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Environmental Biotechnology/ Plant Biology.
- Preference: Previous research experience in the area of bacterial diversity analysis, plant-microbe interaction, plant stress physiology and/ or phytoremediation will be an added advantage. Preference will also be given to candidates who have cleared NET/GATE or equivalent examinations.
- Age Limit: 28 (relaxation admissible as per rules of Govt. of India)
Note: (i) Candidate must provide valid e-mail IDs and phone number in their CV (ii) No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing the interview and (iii) The post is purely temporarily in nature.
Selection Procedure for Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) – Junior Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Project Fellow Vacancy in Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN):
Last date for submission of application: 07th January 2015 Interested candidates can send their curriculum vitae, photocopy, copy of mark sheets, degree certificates and other academic credentials by e-mail or by ordinary/speed post with the subject “Application for JPF/DBT-RLS Project” addressed to Dr. M. Rajkumar Department of Life Sciences Central University of Tamil Nadu Neelakudi campus,Kangalanchery (Post) Thiruvarur – 610 101,Tamil Nadu. e-mail:[email protected] the preliminary review of the applications, the short-listed candidates will be notified for the personal interview through e-mail.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CUTN|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017