Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Project Fellow with M.Sc holders
Company name :Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)
Posts : Junior Project Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs.12,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 20.12.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Project Fellow:
Advertisement for The Post of Junior Project Fellow (JPF) under DST Sponsored Project.
- Project Title: Investigations on Materials for Sustainable Energy Storage (Hydrogen Storage)
- Project Code: IFA-PH-18
- Funding Agency: Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi
- Post: Junior Project Fellow (JPF)
- Fellowship: Rs.12000/- pm (fixed)
- Duration: Initially for one year (but may be extended up to three years subject to satisfactory performance)
- Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in Physics/Material Science or equivalent degree with minimum 55 % marks/equivalent grade from a recognized university/Institute with a consistent good academic record throughout.
- Preference: Research experience in the field of material synthesis, characterization techniques is preferred but not desirable.
- Age limit: Not more than 28 years as on the last date of application. Age relaxation will be given as per GOI rules. PhD Registration: It may also possible for the project staff to register for PhD in Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) after successfully qualifying the PhD admission procedure of CUTN.
- Last Date of Application: 20-12-2014
Note: (i) Candidate must provide valid e-mail IDs and phone number in their CV. (ii) TA/DA is not admissible for attending the interview or for joining the post. (iii) The post is purely temporarily in nature.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can send their full resume/curriculum vitae along with the copies of mark sheets (Matric onwards) and relevant certificates by e-mail or by ordinary/speed post with the subject “Application for DST-INSPIRE JPF” addressed to. Dr. M. Sterlin Leo Hudson Principal Investigator, DST INSPIRE Project Department of Physics Central University of Tamil Nadu Neelakudi Village, Kangalancheri Post Thiruvarur – 610101, Tamil Nadu Email: [email protected]: +91-9486860214. After preliminary review of applications, the shortlisted candidates will be notified for personal interview through e-mail.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 20.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CUTN|