Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Recruitment 2014 – No. 02(0222)/14/EMR-II Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Job on or before 05/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.D|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Chemistry Central University of Tamil Nadu Thiruvarur – 610 101|
Detail of Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications on plain paper with bio-data as per FORM G and supporting documents are invited for the post of JRF/SRF/RA in CSIR project (No. 02(0222)/14/EMR-II) entitled “Design and Synthesis of Semiconducting Heteroacenes for Electronic Applications”under the supervision of Dr. S. Nagarajan.
- JRF: M. Sc. In Chemistry/Organic Chemistry with 55% marks and passing NET/GATE test
- SRF: Two years post M.Sc. Research experience with 55% marks in MSc in Chemistry with NET/GATE and having a minimum of 2 years of research experience after MSc OR non-NET/GATE qualified MSc candidates possessing two years training in methods of research and aptitude for research assessed from published project work
- RA: Ph. D. in Chemistry
- The upper age limits are 28, 32 and 35 year respectively for JRF, SRF and RA as on the day on which the application is made, relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC, women and physically challenged candidate.
- Fellowship, HRA and Medical allowance (MA) as per CSIR and CUTN rules.
- The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, which is for maximum period of three years.
Selection Procedure for Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) – Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow & More Vacancies in Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) :
Application with full details (as per FORM G) should reach the undersigned either as hard copy to following address or as email to [email protected] on or before 05/01/2015. Address for correspondence: Dr. S. Nagarajan Associate Professor & Head Department of Chemistry Central University of Tamil Nadu Thiruvarur – 610 101 Tel: +91 94890 51816
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/01/2015
Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Recruitment 2014 – No. 02(0222)/14/EMR-II
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From CUTN|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016