Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Director on or before 12/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC)
Vacancy Name : Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate/ MBA/PGDM
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.75,000 – Rs.1,00,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003
Detail Of Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) Director Recruitment:
COMPANY PROFILE Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) was incorporated in 1957 under the Agricultural Produce (Development and Warehousing) Corporations Act, 1956 which was repealed and replaced by the Warehousing Corporations Act, 1962. CWC provides scientific storage facilities for a wide range of commodities including agricultural inputs and produce, notified commodities etc. besides providing logistic services and related infrastructural facilities to the trade and industry. It is a Schedule- ‘A’ Mini-Ratna Category-I CPSE in Trading & Marketing services under the administrative control of Department of Food and Public Distribution, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution. As on 1st April, 2014, CWC operated 471 warehouses through out the country with a total storage capacity of about 10.513 million tones. Its Registered and Corporate offices are in New Delhi. The authorised and paid up share capital of the Company was Rs. 100 crores and Rs. 68.02 crores respectively as on March 31, 2014. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 55.02%.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Marketing and Corporate Planning) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to the Managing Director. He is responsible for supervising the commercial, marketing, planning, scientific storage of commodities, rail based logistics, container train operations, container freight stations, inland clearance depots, air cargo business, development of Logistic Park, port logistic business, auto logistics, technical and quality control and quality system function of the organization. He will also be responsible for new business and diversification in logistic sector to promote business in the Corporation.
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS: The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – as one of the following:- (i) An officer of a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (ii) An officer of the Central Government/ Armed Forces of the Union; (iii) An officer of an All India Service.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The candidate should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university and having at least two years of cumulative marketing experience during the last ten years. Persons with (i) MBA with specialization in Marketing and/or (ii) relevant Technical qualification with marketing experience in an organization of repute, and/or (iii) over two years’ work experience in execution of projects under Public Private Partnership model, inter-model logistic, scientific storage of commodities, container train operations, container freight stations, inland clearance depots etc. will have an added advantage. Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Logistic is desirable.
- PAY SCALE: Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/-pm
- Age : 45 -57 Years
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure For Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC):
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE a) Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed. b) If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs. c) If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained. Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB. Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 12 June 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates To ReDirector :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/06/2015
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017