Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director (Marketing and Corporate Planning) through recruitment notification – Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) Recruitment 2015 – No. 7/45/2014-PESB. Candidates who have completed MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director (Marketing and Corporate Planning) Job on or before 6.4.2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC)|
|Vacancy Name||Director (Marketing and Corporate Planning)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 75,000-1,00,000/- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||6.4.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Government of India , Public Enterprises Selection Board, (Department of Personnel and Training) Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003|
Detail of Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) Director (Marketing and Corporate Planning) Recruitment:
Sub: Selection for the post of DIRECTOR (MKTG & PLANNING), CENTRAL WAREHOUSING CORPN. in schedule ‘A’ of the CPSE.
- The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (MKTG & PLANNING), CENTRAL WAREHOUSING CORPN., in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being `. 75,000-1,00,000/- (REVISED). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 06 April 2015. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
- In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
|1||Director (Marketing and Corporate Planning)||The candidate should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized university and having at least two years of cumulative marketing experience during the last ten years. Persons with (i) MBA with specialization in Marketing and/or (ii) relevant Technical qualification with marketing experience in an organization of repute, and/or (iii) over two years’ work experience in execution of projects under Public Private Partnership model, inter-model logistic, scientific storage of commodities, container train operations, container freight stations, inland clearance depots etc. will have an added advantage. Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Logistic is desirable.||
||The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.|
CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE
- Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed.
- If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
Selection Procedure for Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC)- Director (Marketing and Corporate Planning) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 6.4.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director (Marketing and Corporate Planning) Vacancy in Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC):
- Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 06 April 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 6.4.2015
Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) Recruitment 2015 – No. 7/45/2014-PESB.
|Click here for More Details|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
|Other State Government jobs|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016