Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Warehouse Assistant Grade II through recruitment notification – Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) Recruitment 2015 – NO: CWC/RO-RPR/ESTT/RECT/2014-15/ 5. Candidates who have completed 10TH/12TH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Warehouse Assistant Grade II on or before 28/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC)
||Warehouse Assistant Grade II
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC), Regional Office: Warehousing Complex, Rawabhata, Post Office Birgaon, RAIPUR (Chhattisgarh) 493221
Detail of Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) Warehouse Assistant Grade II Recruitment:
Central Warehousing Corporation, a Schedule-A Mini-Ratna Public Sector Undertaking, providing Warehousing Facilities and Logistic support to Agriculture sector and other Notified commodities, invites applications from candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualification, experience and age etc. for the post indicated below:-
- No of post : 09
- Salary : Rs.8900-24320 /-pm
- Educational Qualification Matric with a minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute preferably with experience of office work (typing speed will, however, be not condition precedent for physically handicapped candidates found otherwise suitable)
- Age Limit : Minimum 18 years to Maximum 25 years. Age Relaxation and Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per Govt. of India guidelines. The maximum age limit can be relaxed for 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates; 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates (15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates and 13 years for PWD- OBC candidates) only for the posts reserved for them. Selected candidates will be initially posted in Chhattisgarh State and will be liable to be transferred anywhere in India as per CWC Staff Regulations, 1986.
Selection Procedure for Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) – Warehouse Assistant Grade II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/02/2015
- Mere submission of application and fulfilling the eligibility conditions gives no right to any person to appear for written test. Only short listed candidates will be called for written test and typing test
How to apply for Warehouse Assistant Grade II Vacancy in Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC):
- The post carries IDA pattern pay scale and usual allowances thereon such as HRA and leave Travel facilities etc. The scale carries DA on percentage basis.
- Employees of the State/Central Govt./Public Sector Undertaking should get their application routed through proper channel so as to reach Central Warehousing Corporation, Regional Office, Warehousing Complex, Rawabhata, Post Office Birgaon, Raipur (Chhattisgarh) 493221 on or before 28.02.2015 (17:00 hrs.)
- Mere submission of application and fulfilling the eligibility conditions gives no right to any person to appear for written test. Only short listed candidates will be called for written test and typing test which shall be displayed on website time to time General/OBC applicants shall submit their application along with the non refundable application fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Regional Manager, Central Warehousing Corporation, Raipur” payable at Raipur. No application fee for SC/ST/PH candidates. Payment other than Demand Draft will not be accepted.
- Self attested Photostat copies of documents in proof of Age, Education Qualifications, Caste, disabilities etc. should be attached with the application. Original certificates will however, be scrutinized/ verified at the time of appointment.
- Incomplete applications or applications not is prescribed format shall summarily be rejected. Neatly handwritten, preferably typed application as given in prescribed Proforma on A4 size paper should be sent to the Regional Manager, Central Warehousing Corporation, Regional Office, Warehousing Complex, Rawabhata, Post Office Birgaon, Raipur (Chhattisgarh) 493221 on or before 28.02.2015 (up to 17:00 hrs.). The envelope containing application shall be super scribed as “Application for the post of WAG-II in CWC, Raipur Region”. No application shall be entertained after the last date of receipt of application and will be rejected. Candidate whose applications are found suitable on scrutiny shall be called for written test. Written test will be on the subject knowledge and General Aptitude of class 10th standard and short listed candidates on merit shall be called for typing test. The list of candidates scrutinized at each stage shall also be displayed in Website www.cewacore.nic.in
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/02/2015
Reference: Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) Recruitment 2015 – NO: CWC/RO-RPR/ESTT/RECT/2014-15/ 5